Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

Yes so far i enjoy voice acting as Webb the most, since you give me a script as you go so i never know what really is next to happen anyways. that i like, hopefully after Webb is long gone(maybe,maybe not) i get another creepy guy, I like the creeps more then the hero's, but shit who don't like a good here eh!?! By the way what got you into making these anyways, its been a passion of mine to want to, but being so freaking busy i just never seem to find the time. guess we gotta make the time. 

If i had my recording stuff again i'de like to take part in the video part too, but its gotta be hard to get everyone together at the right times and all that, unless this was in one sitting :P

No ETA or rush but i am curious when you think your have the new one up this week

My friends always wanted to do a youtube gaming channel, I was always more into making films. So I did film studies and then realised I hated working with actors lol 

My uni film was basically not finished because two actors had  a diva fight during filming, so then I decided to join them making UFC videos for the channel. 

I then thought man my games on zomboid are epic, even if my friends don't play it. I'm recording this and making them voice some characters! lol 

Hopefully they eventually get over their hate for pc games and join me on it. They do seem interested in trying it out now :-D

And here you go sir.

Wow! This is interesting! The voice acting is pretty cool. Marky Mark's voice made me lol. I only known her through a friend so I guess I never pictured her voice. I do know Brandon though, and the voice felt pretty spot on! 

I might have missed the information but, what server is this on? I imagine its the work of the camera and a span of long periods of time, but the fact that you can manage to play with your whole group enough that you can film it is pretty awesome. I never feel like I play with my whole group ('round ten people) at the same time. We're always on in pairs of three, four, or less.

Looking at PZ from an episode series standpoint, things are much more interesting :D! Also, so lucky to have all those zombies!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Lol that's awesome. I didn't even know about this video stories from Picking up the Pieces till a friend told me.

Really great RP those days.

I don't know if that's it or if I'm starring again. Basically there's a lot of story coming as I know ;)

I'm really curious!! Keep on!!

#1 Webb is the most evil bastard on the planet XD

#2 Webb isn't to good at the whole 'Losing someone you love,' thing is he?

Haha, great episode as always though.

Webb is bad and he gets much worse, I like how during the wifes death he didn't fire one shot to help. 

These are sooo awesome, i hope you do more sometime!

I will I got lots more coming :-D

Wow! This is interesting! The voice acting is pretty cool. Marky Mark's voice made me lol. I only known her through a friend so I guess I never pictured her voice. I do know Brandon though, and the voice felt pretty spot on! 

I might have missed the information but, what server is this on? I imagine its the work of the camera and a span of long periods of time, but the fact that you can manage to play with your whole group enough that you can film it is pretty awesome. I never feel like I play with my whole group ('round ten people) at the same time. We're always on in pairs of three, four, or less.

Looking at PZ from an episode series standpoint, things are much more interesting :D! Also, so lucky to have all those zombies!!!!

Keep up the good work.

The group grew but at times people leave for ages, some people end up having off camera deaths. I also noticed some different players came on and took over the roles of some old characters that left and never returned. So i edited it together as well as I could to hopefully tell a proper story lol :-D

Lol that's awesome. I didn't even know about this video stories from Picking up the Pieces till a friend told me.

I don't know if that's it or if I'm starring again. Basically there's a lot of story coming as I know ;)

What Markymark did you play as? The one I've already got footage from? I noticed that after you guys left someone else came on named Markmark but it was a different player lol

Well, was certainly a lot of interesting things I didn't know about going around! I feel like I remember the names Terry and Bryce. Heard about them, saw them...something. Hm. Kiiinda curious to see how many people I know that they taped now!

I got loads of people, the best part was once sometimes a character left and never returned another player would jump in as them to help out my recordings make more sense, that server was brilliant lol.

I then moved on to Nicks Server - it also had epic rp and the story arc there is about New America. A small town run by a Army Captain. It also features some strange players who pretended to sleep with dead bodies lol

I had loads of footage but sadly i lost lots :-( but I do have enough to get me going until the new patch. Then I will do more recording :-D

Thanks for all the kind words guys, Terrys story will continue next week :-D

What Markymark did you play as? The one I've already got footage from? I noticed that after you guys left someone else came on named Markmark but it was a different player lol

In episode 4 to 7 that's me :) You basically catched my first steps in "Picking up the Pieces" there...

Really strange and curious place I thougt lol

I don't want to spoil but there is a reason I was allowed to come back as another markymark666 or Marky Mark or Markymark later.

So if this is on TV this could be me, too ;)

Terry is awesome. The mayor was awful to him, I was surprised Terry didn't just shoot the guy. The recordings got me all hyped to RP!

Haha yeah the Mayor was a real pos, I liked how Terry eventually talks about how the Mayor screwed over the poor, cheated on his wife etc.

I guess he never really turned Westpoint into a wonderful place. Lol

In episode 4 to 7 that's me :) You basically catched my first steps in "Picking up the Pieces" there...

Really strange and curious place I thougt lol

I don't want to spoil but there is a reason I was allowed to come back as another markymark666 or Marky Mark or Markymark later.

So if this is on TV this could be me, too ;)

Oh then I think you are around till episode 10, unless the other Markymark666 was you as well? Some players reprised the roles of missing characters or ones who died of screen but that was when we all jumped server. 

So  i've edited both server bits together really. 

i liked that part when they broke in, then that scream from the chick, meta-sound right? Either way you leave the epsiode in a way that makes me wanting to see*what happens next. Good stuff like allways, guess i gotta do that boring part and wait.

Yeah it was all in game sounds I just used, funny story is I originally was Dr Webb before I recorded.

He wasn't a bad guy just a emotionally broken man looking for his wife, then someone high-jacked him and he became this evil dude. lol

But he was given a better story :-D

Yeah, I'd imagine you'd lose lots. Considering probably every single byte (That how you spell it?) on your computer is taken up by seventy hours of Project Zomboid XD!

True lol but this could be a never ending series if people continue to enjoy it lol :-D

Thanks for all the kind words guys! please share with others subscribe and like!