Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

Haha that's true.

Maybe The Mayors self perception was more important than he really was. He hired bodyguards to go with that fantasy.

Or he could have hired Terry to help hide his adulterous ways from his wife and then just labeled him bodyguard.

There are loads of scenes that never make it in, one was mayor crying over dead maids he slept with haha

He was scum

Also it might just be because he's crazy, he did have 'a guns and ammo room' in his mansion for some reason lol.

The next few episodes are slow and introduce loads of new gamers (who all rp awesomely) but things build to insane walking dead style battles near part 16 :)

Thanks for the kind words guys

Uploading it tomorrow :-D

As always some of the footage I have been sent by some players is a little fuzzy compared to others, sorry about that!

Issue 7

The group decide what to do with an infected member.

Enter a man named Dr Webb who struggles to find a cure for his dying wife and daughter, while hiding a dark secret that could tear this family apart.

New part is up. 

Issue 7

End of Volume 1.

This episode has voices randomly slowing down at some points, Ironcoffins it happens to webb lost! Sorry bro, I uploaded it twice now and it still happens. i'll work on the fix for issue 8.

Also at times it has random black screen flashes.

Hopefully with those problems you guys still enjoy!

Please like, subscribe and pass on to others to help my channel grow :-D

Oh Lord, for sure I thought Elwood Blues was Dr. Webb when he first talked XD.

But other than that it seems pretty interesting on what's coming up! Looks like Terry is going to assume the leadership position of the group and that one of the group members are gonna' get captured or something by Webb, but those are just my predictions!

Also I love how they still called Cosmo the "Mayor" even after he resigned XD.

Great episode though! Can't wait to see what's in store!

was weird hearing my own voice as Webb there for a bit, haha. Either way it went together really well! cant wait for the next issue to see where this leads too. Any more voices you need just let me know, by the way what the hell happen to Rick anyways, all we hear was he went out, and that was back in  episode 2 or 3 I think.

U know one thing that's cool about creating art, as I say is that u never know what all sorts of things can happen. For me I when I created some videos, was it seemed that if I planned out what I was going to do, it never seemed to go right. But yet if I just let things play out with out much attention to detail, the video would be awesome. To bad don't have my recording stuff any more. All of that got lost when I got a new pc.

I look forward to these next episodes as i do with the walking dead, good work, even better when i get to hear my voice as Dr. Webb & Rick, lol. Im just curious to know how the general story of it all plays out. But i guess thats a part we gotta figure out and see for are self's I suppose.

I look forward to these next episodes as i do with the walking dead, good work, even better when i get to hear my voice as Dr. Webb & Rick, lol. Im just curious to know how the general story of it all plays out. But i guess thats a part we gotta figure out and see for are self's I suppose.

Lol after seeing those lines at least you get to see how creepy Webb becomes, just wait till The Bean brothers arrive, they are twisted redneck zombie shagging guys. Whoever played as them brought some funny twisted stuff to the server

Lol after seeing those lines at least you get to see how creepy Webb becomes, just wait till The Bean brothers arrive, they are twisted redneck zombie shagging guys. Whoever played as them brought some funny twisted stuff to the server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

Haha yes! I could see the bean brothers doing this in their free time!

Yes so far i enjoy voice acting as Webb the most, since you give me a script as you go so i never know what really is next to happen anyways. that i like, hopefully after Webb is long gone(maybe,maybe not) i get another creepy guy, I like the creeps more then the hero's, but shit who don't like a good here eh!?! By the way what got you into making these anyways, its been a passion of mine to want to, but being so freaking busy i just never seem to find the time. guess we gotta make the time. 

If i had my recording stuff again i'de like to take part in the video part too, but its gotta be hard to get everyone together at the right times and all that, unless this was in one sitting :P

No ETA or rush but i am curious when you think your have the new one up this week