Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

that fuckin mayor guy, up, then down then sad, he's defiantly gonna snap and then theirs no going back for him, Pointing that gun at Terry a few times now, its a matter of who kills who, at this point soon enough. don't know the mayor seems like he would be a back stabber, don't think he has the guts to face Terry in the face, but I don't know the back story & relationship for the Mayor and Terry at this time. Good Work 

Well if it weren't for Terry the mayor would've been dead long ago. But I feel like Terry is gonna' live, he seems to be one most realistic out of all of them. I feel as though Bryce is gonna' bite the dust soon, Mayor is gonna' freak out and blame Terry, and Terry is gonna' kick his Mayors ask. 

Well if it weren't for Terry the mayor would've been dead long ago. But I feel like Terry is gonna' live, he seems to be one most realistic out of all of them. I feel as though Bryce is gonna' bite the dust soon, Mayor is gonna' freak out and blame Terry, and Terry is gonna' kick his Mayors ask. 

Terry vs Mayor showdown? 

Don't forget now we have a hot headed Rob Wallace, he may take over the group.

River better not die first.... They always kill the black man first.

In the next few episodes the group will go from 6 to 12, you never know when you might let a bad one in.

You know something I've realized is why would the mayor of a relativity small town of 1,100 people have a bodyguard? Like who is gonna' assassinate him?

But again, very good! I can't really feel sorry for The Mayor cause'... Well he was a jerk to be honest but it's good to see that NOBODY is safe and that anyone could die at anytime! I mean whose idea was it to give him a gun in the first place?

I thought the ending was pretty good as well, very nice episode overall! By the end of the series I expect a full on Walking Dead story line though!