Last Stand Zombie Spawns?

WeAreBaked

Any way to change this to the second floor? as in the zombies still spawn as normal but on level 2? i created an a giant 300 tile building lots with and entire sewer system on level one and the entire 300 filled with grass on level 2, so when playing it will be like level on is the sewers...problem is that the zombie still spawn down below :(

Okay this is theoretically but lets say if i were to make the "ground level" 2 floors up in the map editor could I do this? Or would zombie's spawn 

So then could i place the stairs going to actual ground level to give the illusion of a basement?

Afaik zombie spawn won't be working as intended if you do it like that, but you can always test and post your results.  ;)

Sorry bro its only for scenery for now i guess (although it would look nice in a map)

yea i was hoping i could just change some code so the spawning behaves the same just up a level...just shows i need to test before i spend hours 'the sims' it up lol

what about the zombies that spawn in the upstairs bathrooms? do the zombie only spawn on the very outside of the map? becasue is so i can enclose my map and just have stairs all over the outside so they walk up, jump a fence and act normal maybe