How to pack and unpack .pack files

Dragonbahn

So the only thing I have to do to be allowed to play PZ is install a censor mod.

I had a great cesor mod that worked with build 26 but crashes with 27. I haven't played PZ in several months(Yes. I am an obidient son) and the guy who made the censor mod refuses to update it. :mad:

So I'm thinking that I would be able to edit the textures for the blood to make them invisible. I found all the textures but they are in the format of .pack files and I can't find how to extract them(And then turn the edited textures to .pack files again). I do also not know which .pack contains the blood textures. :geek:

So if someone could tell me how to do this that would be really nice!

Alternativily you could update the mod that is here or help me do it although option #1 is easier...

Thanks!

I haven't played PZ in several months(Yes. I am an obidient son) and the guy who made the censor mod refuses to update it. :mad:

I'm not doing it before build 28 is out, as said privately.

Unpack/Pack tool is here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3511-pz-unpacker/

You'll have to use something like PhotoShop that supports transparency.

I haven't played PZ in several months(Yes. I am an obidient son) and the guy who made the censor mod refuses to update it. :mad:

I'm not doing it before build 28 is out, as said privately.

Unpack/Pack tool is here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3511-pz-unpacker/

You'll have to use something like PhotoShop that supports transparency.

Thanks. I just thought that you ignored me since you were very active without answering my pm:s :???: