Double Axe

Frying Pan

Why make one when you could just find one? I've seen a few of them at customer's houses while out working on their air conditioners.

See, this is what worries me. Everything I've read seems to suggest that most American households are full to the brim with blades, firearms, and probably tanks somewhere too. Doesn't that make your country kinda... unsafe? :P

Why make one when you could just find one? I've seen a few of them at customer's houses while out working on their air conditioners.

See, this is what worries me. Everything I've read seems to suggest that most American households are full to the brim with blades, firearms, and probably tanks somewhere too. Doesn't that make your country kinda... unsafe? :P

It makes it more safe because everyone is too scared to attack each other :D

Not at all. In arms reach of me right now I have 4 knives, 2 swords, and one gun. A few steps away from that I have 3 more knives, 2 more swords and 3 guns. And I am here to tell you that former United States Senator Ted Kennedy car has killed more people then all of my weapons combined. I have never had to use one weapon on a human ever and hope I never will. But it nice that I have the right to own them if i have to. Or in case of a zombie apocalypse. ;)  Do not take me wrong I am no red neck who thinks I need all the weapons. But we here in the US are no more or less bloodthirsty then anyone else in the world. And great bit less then some places. Hell playing games like this tell us all that sports gear is some of the best weapons you will ever need. there no hard feeling in this I just feel that I want to show that we all put are pants on both at the same time. LoL

Now to the OP not sure how good a double axe would be. But it would be nice if we could put a axe head on a longer handle for greater reach. What better way to kill them zombies but to reach out and kill them. :P

I am curious. Which one are you talking about? I seriously don't understand what you're promising by these :-)

post-15641-0-46917700-1409582185_thumb.p          post-15641-0-53182000-1409582190_thumb.p*

*no Photoshop application were harmed during this paint-action.

A) If your looking at the left picture, you need to know that the idea of having 2 blades at this axe was to have 2 different cutting types. One for the big tree, one for the more sensitive wood. If your putting the same axe together this way you can choose between one kind of axe. No difference, but you can choose!

B) The right picture... oh mei... well, okay. The right one: Even Darth Percival Maul once said something like this in the book of E1:

"The benefit of a double sided sword isn't to wield more than one blade. They are fix, so they always go the same way. It's only helpful for confusing or frightening the enemy and restricts the wielder itself in his movement."

Now, the tiny little fishy difference is That a sword and an Axe are slightly different. A sword worx on being sharp and slicy because its small and quick. An axe got a heavy head for slow and strong strikes, considered to get through big soldiers and heavily armed trees. When your trying the same with an axe as with a sword, you need to make different moves as if your wielding a sword. In fact you should start spinning around to get enough velocity on your weapon to make it really effective. If you would try to stop an axe while its moving... well yeah, go and try. I think I can't.

barb-ww.gif"Here we can see Sir Patrick Stewart using a computer."

Please, help me out and explain!

And tell me if I totally misunderstood the true intension of this thread. I really hates misunderstoodmentship

In my house alone we've got like a dozen hunting knives/pocket knives, two cavalry swords, an axe, couple shovels, crowbar, this big pickaxe thing that's pretty heavy, and other various items of unsafeness. Plus a (dummy) hand grenade and a (possibly live) 25mm round from a Bradley IFV that could be used effectively to bash skulls in.

Our police have armored vehicles or tanks, our civilians drive hummers and pickup trucks and various cars, not to mention it being the south so a crapload of semi-truck drivers. Nearly everybody has a hunting rifle of some kind out here (in the country, SE of Nashville, Tennessee.

Factor in all the ex-military people and yep, we're an armed nation praying to be invaded so we have an excuse to use our toys. A guy I used to know lives up by Ft. Campbell and he had 50,000 rounds of ammunition of various calibers, a dozen various assault rifles, half a dozen pistols, and some other shit. We're a crazy bunch, we Americans.

In my house alone we've got like a dozen hunting knives/pocket knives, two cavalry swords, an axe, couple shovels, crowbar, this big pickaxe thing that's pretty heavy, and other various items of unsafeness. Plus a (dummy) hand grenade and a (possibly live) 25mm round from a Bradley IFV that could be used effectively to bash skulls in.

Our police have armored vehicles or tanks, our civilians drive hummers and pickup trucks and various cars, not to mention it being the south so a crapload of semi-truck drivers. Nearly everybody has a hunting rifle of some kind out here (in the country, SE of Nashville, Tennessee.

Factor in all the ex-military people and yep, we're an armed nation praying to be invaded so we have an excuse to use our toys. A guy I used to know lives up by Ft. Campbell and he had 50,000 rounds of ammunition of various calibers, a dozen various assault rifles, half a dozen pistols, and some other shit. We're a crazy bunch, we Americans.

I love our country!

I am curious. Which one are you talking about? I seriously don't understand what you're promising by these :-)

DOBBEL.png DABBEL.png*

*no Photoshop application were harmed during this paint-action.

A) If your looking at the left picture, you need to know that the idea of having 2 blades at this axe was to have 2 different cutting types. One for the big tree, one for the more sensitive wood. If your putting the same axe together this way you can choose between one kind of axe. No difference, but you can choose!

B) The right picture... oh mei... well, okay. The right one: Even Darth Percival Maul once said something like this in the book of E1:

"The benefit of a double sided sword isn't to wield more than one blade. They are fix, so they always go the same way. It's only helpful for confusing or frightening the enemy and restricts the wielder itself in his movement."

Now, the tiny little fishy difference is That a sword and an Axe are slightly different. A sword worx on being sharp and slicy because its small and quick. An axe got a heavy head for slow and strong strikes, considered to get through big soldiers and heavily armed trees. When your trying the same with an axe as with a sword, you need to make different moves as if your wielding a sword. In fact you should start spinning around to get enough velocity on your weapon to make it really effective. If you would try to stop an axe while its moving... well yeah, go and try. I think I can't.

barb-ww.gif"Here we can see Sir Patrick Stewart using a computer."

Please, help me out and explain!

And tell me if I totally misunderstood the true intension of this thread. I really hates misunderstoodmentship

I am talking about the left one.

(Sorry for the late reply I was inactive )