Lua Debugger
6 6

40 posts in this topic

To fix it on Linux, open projectzomboid.sh and put in

-Ddebug \

Does this still work in 26? I've added it (same as I added in 25c) but F11 isn't working. I've been busy for a couple weeks so maybe I've missed something. I find I'm lost without it now. :)

Might have to add it after the call to zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState now:

zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState  -debug
No longer seems to work with the -D flag.

How i can get debugger in build 27 #1.

Bought the game on the Steam.

When i add -debug/-Debug/-D I'm getting in console Unknow option "__OPTION_NAME__"

With LShift no luck too.

I'm sorry for my bad English.

-dDebug

No, this is also trigger error Unknow option.

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;./ zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState -dDebugPAUSE

-dDebug

No, this is also trigger error Unknow option.

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;./ zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState -dDebugPAUSE

I put the flag in wrong place:

This is working:

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Ddebug -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;./ zombie.gameStates.MainScreenStatePAUSE

Hi guys I'm having some problems here:

Before , i could launch the game in debug mode perfectly. Later I didn't have the option to play solo , online. And now I can't even open the debug mode even If i press shift before launching the game , after launching the game , when the console open, it simply doesn't seems to work. I tried to make the -debug or -Ddebug but I don't know where to place it can you guys help me?

I'm using windows 10

Edit: Pressing 5 on the numbers of the right seems to disable the Hud , and pressing slowly the left shif key seems to work , still want to know where I need to place the -debug code.

Edited by axeladalidez78

You place -Ddebug  in the bat file, after the xmn/xmx values. You do not need to hold any special keys to activiate it. F11 will bring up the Lua debug panel once in game.

On 5/2/2014 at 11:21 PM, EnigmaGrey said:

Might have to add it after the call to zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState now:

zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState  -debug

No longer seems to work with the -D flag.

I'm trying to get the debugger working with linux on 38.30 steam multiplayer. It doesn't seem to matter where I put -debug/-Ddebug/-dDebug I've tried adding each of those three before -Xms1024m, after -Xmx1024m , and after zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState. I still can't get f11 to open the debugger. Java version openjdk version "1.8.0_151"