Payday2

Kirrus

• 2 weeks later...

What does everybody make of the Hotline Miami Payday 2 cross-over DLC?

As a fan of both, I can say I'm pretty hyped.

I absolutely love the music of both games so I'm hyped in that sense. How it works in though is what I'm most curious about.

I personally think it'll be a job from Vlad, or somethign to do with Vlad.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I'm probably going to get Payday 2 Pretty soon, probably before 28 october (thank you steam sales).

And I'm going to need a team to play it with, anybody up for it?

Also, I noticed that the last time someone posted on this thread was over a month ago, does this count as necroposting?

So, I'm probably going to get Payday 2 Pretty soon, probably before 28 october (thank you steam sales).

And I'm going to need a team to play it with, anybody up for it?

Also, I noticed that the last time someone posted on this thread was over a month ago, does this count as necroposting?

It'll be fine, better than starting an entirely new thread on the same subject of games.

Speaking of Payday 2:

Edit: I should point out, necro'ing threads is not allowed, I'm just saying that something like this can be revisited. In the moment threads (e.g. Support threads) should NOT be necroposted in.

Edited by Connall
Clarification, in case people thought I was ignoring necro post rule.

#FREEHOXTON

For the dlc I will probably just get the assault, sniper and mod courier packs. I still wanna have enough money for xcom when it goes into another sale :D (on sale, the payday2 and the dlcs mentioned above all together cost 10,71€)

Edit: I should point out, necro'ing threads is not allowed, I'm just saying that something like this can be revisited. In the moment threads (e.g. Support threads) should NOT be necroposted in.

So.. Was me necroing the starbound thread fine? Or no?

Extreemly specific threads are fine. Game threads are fine. If in doubt, ask :)

So.. Was me necroing the starbound thread fine? Or no?

Extreemly specific threads are fine. Game threads are fine. If in doubt, ask :)

So, if it's for example, a thread about a suggestion some has posted, then it's not allowed, but if it's about something more specific or of more importance is fine?

Sounds good to me, I can talk about video games as much as I want :D