Payday2

Kirrus

Damn it, now I dont know whether I should get Kerbal Space Program or Payday 2 :(

Please, have you seen the thread called Kerbal Madness?  I suggest you get KSP at some point as well, as both games are outstanding.

A tad late at this point to respond, I have around 300 hours on PD2, and almost 100 on KSP  :lol:

Damn it, now I dont know whether I should get Kerbal Space Program or Payday 2 :(

Please, have you seen the thread called Kerbal Madness?  I suggest you get KSP at some point as well, as both games are outstanding.

A tad late at this point to respond, I have around 300 hours on PD2, and almost 100 on KSP  :lol:

Balls

• 8 months later...
21 minutes ago, _Gold_ said:

Anyone still play this game?

Not me anymore. I have a love-and-hate relationship with this game: when I started playing it, I spent every evening with my friends trying to do sneaky robberies, but the game design was so bad in this area that the best solution would always be "heavy armour, guns blazing" and it took the fun out of it. I stopped after a few weeks, right before the "stealth update" release... I only got back to it 2 or 3 months after, but I couldn't get as involved as I was in the beginning. Saaaaaad...