Payday2

Kirrus

Edit: I should point out, necro'ing threads is not allowed, I'm just saying that something like this can be revisited. In the moment threads (e.g. Support threads) should NOT be necroposted in.

So.. Was me necroing the starbound thread fine? Or no?

Extreemly specific threads are fine. Game threads are fine. If in doubt, ask :)

So, if it's for example, a thread about a suggestion some has posted, then it's not allowed, but if it's about something more specific or of more importance is fine?

Sounds good to me, I can talk about video games as much as I want :D

I would say yes.

Games, Movies, TV shows, is all good.

Support, Suggestions and general discussions long forgotten is bad.

Obviously there are more cases for each, but I'm just presenting a quick list of them.

• 2 months later...

The second I saw this topic posted, I'm not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat :P

Infamous 5, 670 hours, all but 4 achievements left and I still play this glorious game. If any of you need help with stealth, loud, builds, or ANYTHING, I will gladly help :D

• 4 weeks later...

My team was doing all overkill missions before we went infamous, with the odd deathwish thrown in. Now we're back to Very Hard, after going I ;)

After I went infamous, I immdietaly went for  a jewelry store deathwish with the help of PlasmaMan.

A few days later and im already level 85, with some badass glasses and beautifull working dodge build ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody up for playing some Payday 2 soon? I've been playing with Mig & Plasma to help get my levels up (Used to play the console version, which is now like an entirely different game in comparison) and I'm slowly getting enough money to build up my arsenal again, so if anybody wants to group up just drop me a message on Steam! (Names the same).

Note:

I don't have a working headset yet.

• 1 month later...

Cook off, overkill, 30 bags. Playing with Kitt and Plasma

Just 2 minutes away from leaving, with a hostage ready to get Kitt back, when a dozer suddendly charges in and kills me and Plasma.

Two hours of gameplay wasted in those 5 seconds.

Fuck everything ever.

For who's wondering, we would get approximately 35.000.000  $ if we won.

Cook off, overkill, 30 bags. Playing with Kitt and Plasma

Just 2 minutes away from leaving, with a hostage ready to get Kitt back, when a dozer suddendly charges in and kills me and Plasma.

Two hours of gameplay wasted in those 5 seconds.

Fuck everything ever.

For who's wondering, we would get approximately 35.000.000  $ if we won.

2e52vjl.jpg

I recorded the entire thing, gonna send it to Kitt once it's done, because reasons.

Oh good old Payday 2. I love you. But pls. Not all those DLC's. It's like, they release a new one every month D: I can't take it anymore! My wallet is slowly depleting to 0! Btw, I'm up for PAYDAY 2 if anyone needs a guy! :)

If I'm not allowed to be Dallas, I'll kill you.. Personally.

Okay, in the past few days, I've been getting my shit together with YouTube videos and such. Just so I don't end up spamming this thread with my videos, this is the YouTube channel I upload to.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtnU8PzJerCdEZig5bNOG1Q

I will be re-uploading the Cook Off fail there without desynced audio, and MAYBE in 60fps if I can get something sorted out. also if you're ever up for joining in on my Payday 2 shenanigans, here's my Steam profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlasmaManInYoURL

Is this self advertizing? I feel dirty...

• 5 months later...