Unarmed combat

cuddlepums

Well as of now all your character does without a weapon is push zombies down and stomp on there faces. So I think it would be a good idea to add unarmed melee combat against humans only. This means you would use your fists and perhaps even your feet when fighting other players/npcs. So you would be using your fists against npcs and players and pushing zombies down and stomping on there faces as you always have without a weapon.

(Perhaps make and unarmed combat skill to go along with it?)

You are right is in the commonly suggested but thats only against zombies, and zombies you push down and stomp on there faces. You would not push down and npc and stomp on there faces if it was a fight because you most likely would not be able to push the npc down and start stomping on his face without difficulty. What I am suggesting is fist fighting and npc and or player not pushing them down and stomping on there faces.

You are right is in the commonly suggested but thats only against zombies, and zombies you push down and stomp on there faces. You would not push down and npc and stomp on there faces if it was a fight because you most likely would not be able to push the npc down and start stomping on his face without difficulty. What I am suggesting is fist fighting and npc and or player not pushing them down and stomping on there faces.

But that was already suggested alot of times, so im afraid this thread is just filling the suggestion tab (not to be rude), just because it wasn't in commonly suggested, doesn't mean it wasnt suggested before.

Your thread is also similar but talks more about grabbing, wrestleing, and special moves and is more about all of close quarters combat in general. (which i do like by the way) My thread is more about just adding fist fighting with other players/npcs. (which is more simpleistic)

Your thread is also similar but talks more about grabbing, wrestleing, and special moves and is more about all of close quarters combat in general

Which adds something new to the game, this doesn't seem very original, or atleast doesnt add anything new to other suggestions.

Your thread is also similar but talks more about grabbing, wrestleing, and special moves and is more about all of close quarters combat in general

Which adds something new to the game, this doesn't seem very original, or atleast doesnt add anything new to other suggestions.

Said also includes fist fighting and sparring- well timed strikes means taking your fist and ramming it into someone's lungs or gut and winding them, or lobbing them one in the throat. In the zombie apocalypse your aiming to hurt the other person and paralyze them, unless its just casual sparring which is for training purposes- which would be practicing said but not fully carrying it out.

I see what you are going for though- just it may be wise to speak of it in my thread so we keep it consolidated. I can certainly add it to the suggestion and so forth: just your gonna get a bit of flak.

Though I could see more potential for sparring or fist fighting- boxing if you will.

Pugilism is the art of unarmed combat, and there is many different forms and styles of martial arts. And many would be found even within a humble state like Kentucky, from what I understand this area IS home to many military families and standard military training teaches you martial arts in order to make you effective in close quarters combat. And no I am not talking pure karate here, martial arts as in any sort of unarmed combat.

I do like the idea of fist fighting and unarmed combat fatigue though in general. And certain perks may also help with you strikes and endurance.