Missing Some Textures For Roads?

WeAreBaked

i have noticed that some of the floor tilesets have a "half-tile"(triangle look) block but that sprite is missing from other sets..any way i can fix this? i have one of my street have a slight arc and need the tiles to smooth out the look.....please help really holding back my project

The diagonal "street" sets are only for the pot hole textures.

If you want diagonal roads, you should be using the BMP brush tool in tiled. If you've configured the as per the following, you should automatically get diagonal roads with grass tiles:

I'm here to give an info on how to get the blends working correctly!

It's the same as with the rules.txt, you have to get the blends.txt file from the ZomboidMapTools1_1.zip (it's in tools/TileZed/WorldEd) and overwrite the one that comes with the 32 or 64 bit version.

There is currently no way of doing diagonal tiles if you're putting different streets next to each other.

You'd have to draw your own tileset for that.

So the rules text issue is why half my tile look as they do(as seen in lower right corner, ??? , missing images). All so, i have created custom tile sets for walls but they only show in tilezed, not in buidling ed, and when i place them they dont show in the same

wEmwyjJ.png

According to that picture on the left your rules.txt is configured ok.

The tiles on the bottom left corner aren't actually street tiles, they're pot hole tiles. The corners of those are 'blends' that make the pot holes fit into the street and look sunken. There are no such corners etc. for the regular street tiles, you'll have to make your own.

If you want to add tiles to the tiled, you'll have to click that blank paper icon with the star (right bottom corner) and add the tile from there. Choose the width 64 and height 128. Then from the browse search your tileset. If you want to make them show in your game, you have to make them into tilesets or pack files by following this link. Note, that it only works if you have the latest version of the mapping tools!

According to that picture on the left your rules.txt is configured ok.

The tiles on the bottom left corner aren't actually street tiles, they're pot hole tiles. The corners of those are 'blends' that make the pot holes fit into the street and look sunken. There are no such corners etc. for the regular street tiles, you'll have to make your own.

If you want to add tiles to the tiled, you'll have to click that blank paper icon with the star (right bottom corner) and add the tile from there. Choose the width 64 and height 128. Then from the browse search your tileset. If you want to make them show in your game, you have to make them into tilesets or pack files by following this link. Note, that it only works if you have the latest version of the mapping tools!

the link says to use the create.pack in tools, buts its not there, my zip file says that my tilezed is from june 18? is that the newesT?