An npc obsessed with collecting spiffo dolls.

cuddlepums

I had an idea where there is an npc who is just absolutley obsessed with collecting as many spiffo dolls as he can, and will stop at nothing (I fixed it :P) to get them. So what i am suggesting is an npc easter egg where he will just go bat shit crazy if he does not get his spiffo dolls. So it will kinda be like Tallahasse from zombie land except with spiffo dolls :)

*literally nothing.

Literally anything means he would stop instantly lol.

I kinda like ideas of obscure easter eggs like this.

"Literally anything", is also correct in this context.

In recent years, the definition of 'literally' literally no longer means literally - so the terms literally and figuratively can now be used interchangeably.

Most definitions stress that this use of literally (in place of figuratively) is highly informal, and is often simply used to emphasise a point, but regardless, this metaphorical use of 'literally' has made it's way into English Language Definitions due to it's overuse incorrectly.

Sickening, indeed.

how many dolls are we talking about, one of a kind or just every doll in the city?

The npc would try and hoard as many dolls as he possibly can to stay sane.

They could add a plush spiffio for the dev house, and reg spiffio, or maybe the only plushie is on the NPC and you have to pry it from his cold dead hands...

And a plush spiffo for the dev house sounds good.

Imagine if you took one he would blow off your face with a shotgun and he lived in the woods far away (so not anyone can find his base)

That would be so funny if you were just exploring and that happend :lol: you just see his lair and his spiffo hoard and you're like "Wtf.." then just BOOM HEADSHOT!

Imagine if you took one he would blow off your face with a shotgun and he lived in the woods far away (so not anyone can find his base)

That would be so funny if you were just exploring and that happend :lol: you just see his lair and his spiffo hoard and you're like "Wtf.." then just BOOM HEADSHOT!

With what? A laser cannon? BOOM LASOR SHOT

lolwut?

Where in Kentucky did he get a laser cannon?

how many dolls are we talking about, one of a kind or just every doll in the city?

The npc would try and hoard as many dolls as he possibly can to stay sane.

I think sane it's a very kind word in that case  :lol:. At least it's easy to know where you cand find him: at Spiffo's.

lolwut?

Well, if he wanted spiffio dolls to stay sane, He would't fire a gun at a person just right there, He would blow up he shed with a lqw34 cannon. Maybe i am the NPC we are talking about

lolwut?

Well, if he wanted spiffio dolls to stay sane, He would't fire a gun at a person just right there, He would blow up he shed with a lqw34 cannon. Maybe i am the NPC we are talking about

That's... not possible. The 'N' in NPC is there for a reason  :-|

lolwut?

Non-playable, but still likely 

lolwut?

NPC isn't a "Non-Playable Character", but a Non-Player Character (at least by all common definitions/usage).

As in, not a player (of the game), or not a person/entity outside the environment's code itself.

An entity entirely expressed via AI systems in the game engine, as simple or complex as they may be.

Anywho, I won't disagree with you further - if you want to envisage yourself running round in PZ shooting people with a laser cannon, who am I to stop you?

On topic, I imagine it will be entirely possible (and amusing) to mod the personality of an NPC to obsess over an item, or collection of items.

-Snip-

NPC isn't a "Non-Playable Character", but a Non-Player Character (at least by all common definitions/usage).

As in, not a player (of the game), or not a person/entity outside the environment's code itself.

An entity entirely expressed via AI systems in the game engine, as simple or complex as they may be.

Anywho, I won't disagree with you further -

On topic, I imagine it will be entirely possible (and amusing) to mod the personality of an NPC to obsess over an item, or collection of items.

if you want to envisage yourself running round in PZ shooting people with a laser cannon, who am I to stop you? ctrl c> Profile>Sig> ctrl v

I actually like the concept of this, a crazy man outside my safehouse screaming for me to give him Spiffos. It would fit well with the Governor's sadistic AI and as an easter egg directly related to the game itself I don't think many people would complain about realism.