SPOILERS!: TWD Video Game S2 E5 Wtf Moment Disscussion thread

Strang

Okay, for safety of not releasing any spoilers, please use the spoiler system.

Okay, after clem is shot by arvo, we are taken back to the rv sequence from season 1. Lee, clem, Ben, Kajata, Duck and Kenny are still alive. Soon during this spot clem falls back to sleep and resumes awoken in the truck. Now was the entirety of Season 2 a dream, or was the rv sequence a dream when when clem was passed out? I would like to think season 2 was a dream because it could mean more Lee, but it would also mean that everything you did in season 2 has no effect. What do you think?

vader.jpg

It cannot be, there will always be a little part of my mind, rocking back and forth, pleading that he is alive, it was all a dream.

How do I use spoiler tab? Dont worry, I wont post anything about TWD in this thread until I discover how.

You click on "Special BBCode" next to the eraser, then find spolier. It will give you a box to write in.

Yes, her death seemed a bit, forced. And i have no idea how that baby has survived, or as it should have cried more and alerted zeds to the groups position. I think Christa is either dead or in the Wellington camp, as one of the options you get whist speaking to the gaurd is " Where is Christa". Also providing you didnt kill Kenny (you bastard) or didnt go into wellington with him, do you think we will see him again?

I don't know, seeing him once is nice, seeing him twice seems forced.
Also, I loved the baby's face after all that gunfire and clem picks him up, he's like, eh, it's nothing new, I've seen dead corpses before... shit, this just got a lot darker if you catch my meaning.

It was a sad ending, but decided to revisit the endings and see what happens. I'm not sure how I feel, it definitely feels like it's a self contained story and that's the end of that story. I imagine next season will be geared towards someone else. Maybe the group we became detached from but I don't know.

One ending felt a bit... meh. While the others were alright, I don't know. It's certainly not up to the leagues of the first season but I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens. I just wanted Luke to live really :'(

Really I kind of liked Jane and part of me still does, she was right about Kenny in a way, he doesn't work well with others but he does seem alright when it's just Clem and AJ. I don't know. It was good but part of me isn't satisfied.

It was a sad ending, but decided to revisit the endings and see what happens. I'm not sure how I feel, it definitely feels like it's a self contained story and that's the end of that story. I imagine next season will be geared towards someone else. Maybe the group we became detached from but I don't know.

One ending felt a bit... meh. While the others were alright, I don't know. It's certainly not up to the leagues of the first season but I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens. I just wanted Luke to live really :'(

Really I kind of liked Jane and part of me still does, she was right about Kenny in a way, he doesn't work well with others but he does seem alright when it's just Clem and AJ. I don't know. It was good but part of me isn't satisfied.

Kind of hated Jane for what she did, how she just lied to Clementine about the baby.

The ending with AJ, Clem, and Kenny made me teary-eyed. It was just sad seeing him go, and yes I chose to stay.

The one where she's alone surprised me, the cliffhanger however made me go "Wait, what happens next... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!".

The one with Jane and Clem was my least favorite, but it was still okay nonetheless.

Kind of hated Jane for what she did, how she just lied to Clementine about the baby.

The ending with AJ, Clem, and Kenny made me teary-eyed. It was just sad seeing him go, and yes I chose to stay.

The one where she's alone surprised me, the cliffhanger however made me go "Wait, what happens next... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!".

The one with Jane and Clem was my least favorite, but it was still okay nonetheless.

Yeah Jane and Clems ending was just.... bleh. I feel Kenny's ending is the only one that provides any real closure. While they all are open ended, Kenny's makes me go less "What happened next" and just imagine what happened. While the others feel like it's a starting of the episode rather than the end of a series.

I found it slightly out of character what Jane was doing. To deliberately race off like that after the crash with an agenda to hide the baby all for the sake of provoking Kenny with the purpose of killing him. It's like she was trying to make a point, but her point is mooted due to what she did. As soon as she said, "trust me Clem, stay out of it... gotta trust me," I wanted to go, "You complete bitch!"... She was just as messed up to do that. Ironic. Anyhow I thought the ending with Kenny was a powerful ending and the right one, in my books.

I dont care what anybody says, I stayed with kenny all the way.
Jane was just as insane as him, and made us kill one of them, while the goddamn baby was still alive.
Either way, Kenny seemmed to regain a bit of his sanity left near the end, whether it is when you kill him, or when you reach fort wellington, but I dont care, I stayed with kenny, and got TWO SUPPLY BAGS.
HELL YEAH!

I didn't side with Kenny the first time around, I immediately quit and went back to replay it again though. It was no denying that Kenny seemed rather off his rocker, which is why I found his character reversal after Jane is gone so odd, it's back to being good ol' Kenny. I don't know, something about the endings didn't quite gel with me.

Archived