Decay

Unconscious System And Hostage Items   

29 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see

• Both of them in
    • Hostage taking/items in
    • Unconscious System in
    • I would like neither of these in

So i was playing some MP and i ran into a guy who was murdering people being the heroic evil mastermind that i am i decided i will sneak up on him and end him so i sneaked up and got the first hit etc he started running about like when i was chasing him he was bleeding like mad and stuff should have knocked him unconscious i know that the will add this  when you don't sleep you pass out well sort of like that you could punch a npc or he could punch you knocking you out and stuff his crew or himself could take care of you or a player even while the screen goes black sort of like your sleeping but for a lot longer and he could drag you to his base and keep you in the cellar for ever muahahahaha this should totally become a feature it would be interesting what would happen

Some ways you could go unconscious: Sleep Pain Blood Loss Being Punched or dehydration starving  

On to my next post

Hostage taking 

so you could take like someone who has stolen stuff from your group and handcuff them or rope or paper bag lol or potato sack over his/her head and then this comes into relation with my other topic what do you guys think  

ADD: This is my 60th Post Dance ! :D  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)

Yeah, it would be pretty neat to take hostages and for people to become unconcious. Just like it is in DayZ.

I can't remember if this has been discussed before, but I'm sure the developers have thought about it.. But yeah..

I support this :)

Just a heads up, you should consider using periods, cause I had a hard time understanding you ;)

Yeah, it would be pretty neat to take hostages and for people to become unconcious. Just like it is in DayZ.

I can't remember if this has been discussed before, but I'm sure the developers have thought about it.. But yeah..

I support this :)

Just a heads up, you should consider using periods, cause I had a hard time understanding you ;)

I'll get around to it haven't really learned what that is just started high school yes you are speaking to a 12 year old :P heh  

Lol great ideas, but your lack of punctuation made you sound really excited ^^ 
but, but exciting people are cool so.. yeah :D

Oh and when sitting down is put in (its being put it right? or just for npcs.. hmm) anyway they could like handcuff you to the chair and then torture you.. okay maybe NOT torture you. (ok DEFFINITELY not torture you, cos that seems a bit too..too yeah) but other players could hide in the shadows a couple of meters away and stroke their imaginary moustache/cat and deprive you of food or just.. talk? 
I approve x3

I have to vote no, because being taken hostage it takes contol of my the character out of my hands. The game would not be any fun if my experience is being locked in a room or tied to a chair.

As for movie-style knock outs, I'm afraid these are not realistic. If you are injured to the point of being knocked unconcious for more than a few minutes then you are probably in serious trouble without immediate professional medical attention.

For example: -

If you've lost enough blood to make you pass out, what makes you think you'll wake up without getting more blood?

If you've been hit over the head hard enough to knock you out for an extended period, have you fractured your skull? Has your brain been damaged by the blow? Are you bleeding internally?

In movies people can stay unconscious for hours. However staying in that condition for longer the a few minutes can result in a serious brain damage.

Either you "wake up" quickly or you'll never.

But, hey, I do agree that it could be a nice addition to singleplayer.