Multi-monitor co-op

CounterGecko

First I'll give a little context to this idea, me and my friend were considering some split-screen action when he was like 'if only you could have a monitor per player' as he has two screens. Obviously this would be great and make the experience more enjoyable for those who aren't particularly fond of having a small box out of the entire screen as their view.

Now I can understand if it proves complicated, it isn't even possible or there isn't that many people it will benefit but there are good things like making PZ one of the only games to do this. It was just a thought that would make things better for those with multiple monitors. It takes your idea of bringing back local co-op a bit further I guess. 

Like nasKo mentioned, the split screen equivalent on multiple monitors is just running the game windowed, and spreading over multiple monitors, trying to get the 'split' around about right between screens.

Then you can even turn your screens away from each other, so there's no screen watching :P (If you're pitting yourselves against each other)