Where are all the buildings of the official maps ?

ar_pz

I think he means the files for the building. So it should be in modding and you are misunderstanding him and then giving inane advice... Unless I am misunderstanding and now giving inane advice :P

The files are unfortunately inaccessible to the modding community at present. They will probably be exposed after map completion. Only the devs can say for sure.

I think he means the files for the building. So it should be in modding and you are misunderstanding him and then giving inane advice... Unless I am misunderstanding and now giving inane advice :P

The files are unfortunately inaccessible to the modding community at present. They will probably be exposed after map completion. Only the devs can say for sure.

But there are building tools though, so you can make a base in the shape of a ____.

I'm looking for the TBX files.

Can we extract them from the map ?

No it's not possible. At least not for the moment. You can't edit any of the existing map at all. This is so that Mash retains her rights for the map and that all content is adding to the existing instead of replacing. They want to encourage additions rather than edits.

If you want to have the existing buildings, you'll have to mimic the structures yourself, and/or ask someone to help.

This might change at some point in time.