APZDTISA IV - Ask Project Zomboid Developers The Indie Stone Anything

nasKo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will more models be made for different weapons? I dont get why a screw driver looks like a kitchen knife and that a crowbar looks like a baseball bat.

I'm not a dev, but I'll try this anyway... Weapons use other weapons' models as placeholders exactly because separate models haven't  been made for every single weapon. Yes, they'll get done at some point, but since it's a cosmetic thing that'd be "nice to have" and doesn't impair gameplay, there's been higher priority stuff to work on.

What animations are going to be worked on? I think top priority should be something like crouching and searching around in the backpack when doing backpack inventory management, hugging the walls and maybe a longer walking and sprinting animation?

Wasn't that cursorially discussed in the last mondoid?

What animations are going to be worked on? I think top priority should be something like crouching and searching around in the backpack when doing backpack inventory management, hugging the walls and maybe a longer walking and sprinting animation?

Wasn't that cursorially discussed in the last mondoid?

Crap, totally forgot about that one. I had to read it on my phone while my pc was getting recovered and I usually don't keep stuff I read on my phone in my mind lol

In last stand zombies are reffered to as "deadheads" Will NPC call zombies zombies or deadheads? (or really anything else besides zombie.)

Would be fun to see different NPC groups call zeds different things. I'm rooting for someone to call them Deadles, like K'Z'K does.