APZDTISA IV - Ask Project Zomboid Developers The Indie Stone Anything

nasKo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this game type well (losing is fun! -DF) but what are or will be the "end game goals" in your opinion, after player has set up a farm? E.g. achieving a certain state, building something (mega projects that requite time, manpower and resources) or surviving long enough?

I know this game type well (losing is fun! -DF) but what are or will be the "end game goals" in your opinion, after player has set up a farm? E.g. achieving a certain state, building something (mega projects that requite time, manpower and resources) or surviving long enough?

I think I can answer this for you. :) as you might have noticed in the intro of a save, you see "This is how you died". I don't think the developers are going to add an "end-game" goal. Other than the story mode.

someday my character could play guitar in the game or some other instrument as a way to pass the boredom in moments of loneliness or even use a guitar as a weapon in defense of the zombie attacks which is not very relevant but still have the hope XD
(clyde)

CR_812712_con_esta_guitarra.jpg

Guitar apocalypse 
zombies come to my

How is the stamina/tierd system going to play out?

Is it going to be part of the medical system overhaul?

Is there going to be more diseases in the game? Infection because of wounds? New type of wounds? Something medical please?

(What i mean is, will you be able to pass out, jogging all over the place in one single day would make you feel tierd the next day or slower, again fun with realism balance in the meantime)

1) When will we get to see more character customization, For example: New clothing, Hairstyles, Bodytypes, Beards Ect.

2) Do you plan on overhauling the wilderness?? I dont care if the world is flat but I would enjoy some big trees with canopies that we can walk under. For to long we have been slowed down by trees. :D

What are your thoughts on kickstarter? Did you ever consider it a source of funding for Project Zomboid? Any plans to put Project Zomboid on kickstarter to get that extra funding to push the release of the game?

The previous answer to this (which I can't seem to find) was that there's no point in Kickstarter for PZ, since the game is already bringing enough money to keep the developers fed, and more money doesn't automatically make development go faster. Kickstarter was not an option back when PZ development started, that was before the big KS indie game boom, and projects had to be US-based. They got to the point where they could survive on PZ income fairly early on.