How to dispose of rotten food and useless stuff ?

RenardSolitaire

Hi

What can i do about the rotten food and useless stuff ? i love farming... If i put the rotten food on the ground somewhere it will be deleted over time ? Or i am stuck in a world full of rotten stuff over time ? Actually i put the rotten food in a "junk" house but the items start taking place, and more place, so i will need to add new containers or select new "junk" house.

Is there any good way to get rid of that problem ? I see no "destroy" or "remove" option about thoses items. Just "drop".

If you have any suggestion :)

Thanks !

With IWBUMS 28, you should be able to put the unwanted items on corpses and burn them.

There is no "decay" mechanism for items left on the ground, or methods for deleting items.  I'm not sure what would happen if you put rotten food on a campfire and left it there.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe when your cooking if high enough (lv. 3-4) you can use rotten food in your dishes. You still get the unhappy and boredom points but it won't make you sick.

You are correct, though it's Level 4-5.

At level 4, you can use 5% of rotten food in a recipe

At level 5, you can use 10%.

It's not much, but hey, it's rotten!  That's why I have a crate full of rotten meats & fish fillets.  Just waiting for level 5.    .....or the grim reality of running out of good food. :-P

Hi

What can i do about the rotten food and useless stuff ? i love farming... If i put the rotten food on the ground somewhere it will be deleted over time ? Or i am stuck in a world full of rotten stuff over time ? Actually i put the rotten food in a "junk" house but the items start taking place, and more place, so i will need to add new containers or select new "junk" house.

Is there any good way to get rid of that problem ? I see no "destroy" or "remove" option about thoses items. Just "drop".

If you have any suggestion :)

Thanks !

I think you eat them... Oh yeah you sig should be............................

How about some thing to put in the suggestion post on the fourms. Add to farming compost? You could make a composter or a compost pile. You put rotten food in and over time. You can then make your own fertilizers out of the rotten food. The organic matter will decopose and that could help with your farming.

How about some thing to put in the suggestion post on the fourms. Add to farming compost? You could make a composter or a compost pile. You put rotten food in and over time. You can then make your own fertilizers out of the rotten food. The organic matter will decopose and that could help with your farming.

Way too simple and practical solution to the problem! *sarcasm*

Way too simple and practical solution to the problem! *sarcasm*

Yep that's me simple and practical in a nut shell . oh no wait that's just me being a nut. :P

to bad we didn't have hogs in this game, but I know at some point animals will be added, like horses and stuff. but i'de feed them the rotten food in place of grains and such for them, since in a zombie apocalypse you gota recycle and use as much as you can 

edit- plus with the useless stuff, i'de back a big fire, and just burn everything up, maybe in the furture we can burn that useless stuff in campfires(just don't cook after wards,yuk)

Edited by IronCoffins

• 3 weeks later...