uberevan

I really enjoy exploring the large "special" buildings like the schools, mall, and warehouses so I was wondering about having a University nearby. When  I searched on Google it looked like there was some colleges fairly close to Muldraugh so I think it could be doable.  Just think about having a survivor clan staying there.  Now that would be an impressive base!

Also plenty of research books to level up skills, then there's a clinic at most universities with medical supplies, also there are their sporting programs which would have plenty of melee weapons, and not to mention the abandoned dorms that would carry food, alcohol, books, technology, drugs, and etc. all for the taking so you can inhabit it.

An actual Campus would be pretty sweet. A bunch of multi level buildings, large open areas of pavement or grass, access to rare items not often available/looted by the general populace.

Plus, if you're setting it up anything like the university I attended, no perimeter fence. At all. Coupled with the multiple buildings of different sizes, open areas and looting possibility, you'd have a pretty interesting place to fortify up.

am i the only one who looked at the trees and wondered how many planks we could get from them? especially that one in the bottom pic, right side?

well, the University of Louisville is on the correct side of the river (south) kind of in the middle of the city

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.2159082,-85.7573525,19z

just noticed the site of the Kentucky Derby, Churchill Downs, is in this area too.

The last of us' university map (in multiplayer) is pretty fucking awesome, my third favourite map of the 20 somethings. Now when you said it I definitely want a university in pz, would be awesome looting class rooms and then opening another door and having tons of zombies burst out. Throw those books after em!