"PZ Wallpaper", "Surviving Muldraugh", & "Spiffo Wallpaper" Custom Wallpapers

ZedHead

( BaldSpot/Bob Smith, Original pic: http://cghub.com/images/view/170851/ )

All wallpapers are made with gimp and are completely custom aside from some images like blood and BaldSpot/Bob Smith, Oh and the Spiffo of course.

Anyway I hope you people enjoy these things...

"Surviving Muldraugh"
http://zedhead1997.deviantart.com/art/Surviving-Muldraugh-395963066
surviving_muldraugh_by_zedhead1997-d6jqv

"PZ Wallpaper"
http://zedhead1997.deviantart.com/art/PZ-Wallpaper-395964959?ga_submit_new=10%3A1377488570pz_wallpaper_by_zedhead1997-d6jqwin.jpg

"Spiffo Wallpaper"

http://zedhead1997.deviantart.com/art/Spiffo-Wallpaper-411858219spiffo_wallpaper_by_zedhead1997-d6t7ju3.

XcGUmnl.png

p7zJws1.png

DON'T SUE ME!!! :razz:

lol

I realized a big mistake and I intend to fix it here soon...

EDIT:

I fixed it, the lighting was on the wrong side of BaldSpot/Bob Smith so I went in and flipped him then I had to redo all the blending on him and around him.

Awesome :D

THANKS!!! :mrgreen:

Its too bad you got offline before I fixed the lighting mistake. Its a great feeling having a Admin such as yourself to comment on my crappy work. :eek:  :-)  I'm coming close to the point where I might not be able to post fixes on the Wallpaper considering the file size continues to increase as I add more detail. :???:  All in all I don't mind it just means I wont get to post it for the public/PZ community which means I can't brag LOL. ;-)

But honestly thank you...

Oh and by the way there isn't many photos of Muldraugh so I had to go to google maps and take a quick snapshot of that background you see in the Wallpaper above and tweak it (or wipe out) all the google map interface that showed up on the pic. That was a pain in my rear.

One thing about the baldspot character is he doesn't have a bald spot?!

He does, its out of view though. I don't see you creating fan art so cut me a break. Plus I already said I didn't create BaldSpot/Bob Smith for the picture at least two times in the description above.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR FILE LIMIT!!! I couldn't upload my pic because it was 321kb :mad:  :cry:

Oh and I'm working on another art blend wallpaper like this...

EDIT: And that  wallpaper is too big to post on here. :roll:  :-|

if you create a deviantArt account (free to join with the option to upgrade) you can upload images of any size, then post a link to it.... "Exploitation Kitten" is 49.8 MB ;) (.tif format)

EDIT: my largest is 228 MB.... this is why I only have 2 images up at the moment

you could also use other image hosting sites, though deviantArt is better at protecting you legally while still allowing you to CHOOSE to make the image available for free download

"PZ Wallpaper" is awesome! :wub:

.... It reminds me of something.... Can't for the life of me remember what it is though

Awesome contrast, exactly what I was talking about with "Phil"

Is that all done on Gimp?

EDIT: DRAGON AGE!.... that's what it was, its in a similar style to the dragon age box art

@ anyone reading this

Is it possible to create expandable thumnails here? I've tried a bunch of different codes I found on google & nothing works so far :(

Hiding work like this in a link is a crime

@ anyone reading this

Is it possible to create expandable thumnails here? I've tried a bunch of different codes I found on google & nothing works so far :(

I don't think its that good. :oops:

Thank you though, its nice to see a person who enjoys my work though. :mrgreen:

Just use the img tags. They will resize the images automatically:

[img][/img]

I feel so special now! :mrgreen:

I like the second one. Added img tags to your OP to do them justice ;)

Just use the img tags. They will resize the images automatically:

[img][/img]

(sigh).... It had to be that easy, didn't it. Everything else I looked at used full codes, eg.

[img width={###} height={###} ...]{IMAGE URL}

thanks, sure is easier than ruining a perfectly good picture by resizing it in Photoshop :)

..... or creating pictures solely for the purpose of posting on forums.... eg.

REMEMBER KIDS....

dcc40df3d288d3699573b1ddca5777b6-d6ileli

see.... 350x350 crap :(

[img][/img]

I like the second one. Added img tags to your OP to do them justice ;)

Umm... How exactly do I apply this code with a image? I recently updated the "PZ Wallpaper" so I'm kinda lost when it comes to posting this kind of stuff. I've tried a few things but they don't seem to work.

I don't know but I'm a complete moron when it comes to code and I tried the picture button but it says it doesn't allow images from that site (devianArt). It also said when I added the image extensions, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." help would be much appreciated.

lol.... I was over thinking it.... you just have to paste the Adress: (URL) into the add image section when posting.... looks too big until you post it

EDIT:

click the thumbnail on your DA page, click the image again to get the full size, right-click & select properties then use the address there

I was over thinking it as well. Thanks for the assistance. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...