Nick's PZ Server [Canada] [Soft RP] [PVP/PVE]

NickTheStoner

I'm just gonna put my IP on here. Please have a roleplay name when you join the server. THIS IS A ROLEPLAY SERVER No names like P00NSla4yer12 or any other names like that. 

IP: 70.72.50.190

Port: Default

Server Status: Online

Join our steam group to get server updates: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nickspzserver

Edited by NickTheStoner

Does one bite always kill in this server? I think it would be better if the zombies didn't do it in one bite so we could have cool RP's about a bite.

Well i think one bite is better cause it actually makes it a game aside from a chatbox with virutal zombies moving up and about.

You can survive the bite for a while but its going to kill you anyway, so RP away.

Well i think one bite is better cause it actually makes it a game aside from a chatbox with virutal zombies moving up and about.

You can survive the bite for a while but its going to kill you anyway, so RP away.'

Hmmm I don't think you understand what we mean.

Im fine with bites and scratches leading to infection and death.

What we meant was on this server one bite and you drop dead it takes away cool rp since you cannot survive the bite for awhile. As soon as you get but you drop dead.

This takes away cool infection moments since everyone drops within a second of one

Maybe more zeds and having them respawn will counter the game being too easy problem?