"Angry" moodles expansion

LeoIvanov

So, after playing a tiresome few matches of Insurgency lately, I've realized that a person may get angry without any human contact, and that my mood will still be hostile towards people that want to talk to me.

I remember in earlier days that "angry" moodles determined your responses to NPC's with 3 faces at the bottom, "Bad", "Neutral", and "Friendly", so whenever you engage in conversation with NPC, random responses followed depending on what you chose. The awesome thing about this system was that you couldn't answer "Friendly" if you are pissed off, and your only source of getting angry was having a hostile/lone NPC respond aggressively to your "friendly" conversation.

I think, before properly re-introducing NPC's, it'd be smart for there to be more ways to get angry, without the NPC's influence.

For example - how can a character get angry :

- Repeatedly doing the same action without success. (Catching socks during fishing, finding your trap along with bait empty without the animal, shooting at a zombie without killing it)

- Getting the wounds (scratched/slightly damaged, fall damage, sickness)

- Having a negative moodle for prolonged period of time (sadness, boredom, injury, hunger, thirst, etc)

- Carrying heavy weight for prolonged period of time.

Obviously, the majority of the anger will still come from conversations and interactions with NPC's, but implementing other factors that affect your anger + adding ability for close friends and relatives to relieve your anger by helping you calm down IMO will bring the game to a better state of mind, opening the door for more storytelling regarding how pissed off certain characters/NPCs are.