Theme Song Your Friends!

_Gold_

Okay, so the aim of this is to find a theme song for the person above you

You can change a lyric to fit the name, and you don't have to add numbers on the end i.e if someone was called bobjacky1234 you wouldn't do the 1234. Plus if you want you can do yourself :)

Also, for someone like me who has an obvious theme song *Cough* Goldfinger *Cough* try and do something original :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite surprised nobody used this one.

Edit:

Ok, I'm going to have to open this one up a bit. . .

First. If I'm correct petiso is a latin american equivalent for pequeño which is small in spanish, added the prefix im, it becomes big. Billy sheehan is the bassist of Mr.Big. The mister comes from the words masculine form which is petiso while the feminine would be petisa.

The bass solo is just because I couldn't find a suitable song from them and a bass solo is always fun, unlike drum solos :???:. :P

Mr Big, Billy Sheehan solo and Addicted To That Rush... and you are correct with my name. I couldn't ask for better if I could!
There is only one thing I could say: You rule. :mrgreen:

Ok, I'm going to have to open this one up a bit. . .

First. If I'm correct petiso is a latin american equivalent for pequeño which is small in spanish, added the prefix im, it becomes big. Billy sheehan is the bassist of Mr.Big. The mister comes from the words masculine form which is petiso while the feminine would be petisa.

The bass solo is just because I couldn't find a suitable song from them and a bass solo is always fun, unlike drum solos :???:. :P

• 2 months later...