Gun racks and gun counters

Suomiboi

Hey!!! I got a bit bored with the Radcliff Project and saw that 956Texas was looking for gun racks and counters. So, I decided to make some and share them with everyone! :)

There are 3 different rack types: one empty, one with two rifles and two shotguns and one with 3 shotguns and a single rifle. I can do a couple of others with only shotguns and/or only rifles, if I find that people are actually using these. :P And there are also all directions for the counters and one extra south and east facing counter for variety. :)

So without further ado, here's the pic and the link for the file.

GunrackAndCounters_zps8c16edc5.png

Download

updated link with the wall mount stuff. :P

I'll just add that this is just the .png picture file. You'll have to do your own tile definitions for them to spawn weapons and export them into a .pack or .tiles file to work in game. I don't precisely know how either works yet, so you'll have to figure those out for yourself. :unsure:

Oh, and if a mod sees this, could we possibly have a section for textures etc? It's a bit bonky here. :blink:

Yay for modding! <3

EDIT: I forgot this:

MODS_01.png

Don´t get distracted from Radcliff bro  :cry:  :mrgreen:

But honestly, stunning work!

Nah, I wouldn't have gotten anything done with it anyways. I just got so dulled with it for the day and wanted to try something new. :)

Thanks anyways! :P

UPDATE: I've updated the OP with a new link including wall mounted racks. There's 3 kinds, two different configs with 3 guns and a single rifle wall mount. Here's a pic:

GunrackAndCountersAndWallRacks_zpsab33ba

• 2 weeks later...