Need help for running my server

rinshu

So, a few days ago, my girlfirend and I tried to run our own private server. We port-fowarded and everything. But my girlfriend is not able to connect , she is stuck in the connecting... Also, is it normal if when I first started the projectzomboid.bat , it didnt ask a password for admin? I attached a pic below, I dont know if it will help. All your help is greatly appreciated (:

post-16911-0-07219000-1407649184_thumb.j

perhaps the problem is your settings. your settings could be blocking connections from outside sources. i don't quite remember how to fix this but you could probley YouTube this for minecraft and it would hold true to pz. but your probley going to have to provide more infomation than the amount you gave, because there could be any number of things wrong.

like my firewall settings? the only stuff I did in my firewall was to allow the ports for pz. Oh, and I might found the real issue here, not quite sure though. But Idk how to fix this.. check for the pic below

post-16911-0-45597200-1407653480_thumb.j

like my firewall settings? the only stuff I did in my firewall was to allow the ports for pz. Oh, and I might found the real issue here, not quite sure though. But Idk how to fix this.. check for the pic below

id say that looks to be the problem but I'm no expert and i cant help you im sure someone will answer tomorrow thou good luck!