Greetings survivors. My name is HappyDays (HD)!

Project Zomboid is a fun game with a tough learning curve! When I started out, it was rough! Exploring is fun but sometimes you just want some quick 'how to' guides.

I want to share some great tips for the main things you will need to do to survive in Project Zomboid. This series will not only help you survive but thrive with great shortcuts and tips to get things done quickly and efficiently! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-VeuxozZhHv6yjMv2yH8yhdg6Z6Ll_-N

I will cover for you:

- Securing your first safehouse
- Efficient scavenging tips
- Movement advice (sneaking, walking, sprinting)
- Combat pointers
- Sorting out your inventory effectively
- Crafting guides
- Farming tips
- How to survive beyond the power/water shutdown!
- Much more!

Join our crew! Leave a comment and let me know if there's anything else you want covered in Project Zomboid! :)

Stay Happy! :)

*edit*

Come get involved! Our shirtless hero (our character spawned shirtless and I've run with it) is open to your ideas and suggestions! Comment on our latest video what direction you'd like to see this play through/how to series go!

We're dominating the map!

We're currently approaching max carpentry which means our next few projects will be:

- establish a safe outdoor cooking area (campfire/food crate)

- establish a 2-story fortress (situated between 3 existing houses)

- max out farming (enables close planting with minimal diseases/saves space)

Looking for ideas for the next series! Yes that means I want YOU to suggest some Let's Play challenges for Project Zomboid!

Leave an idea below! Stay Happy! :)

Our fortress is growing!

If you want to check out a picture of our progress please see here:

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/hapigolucki/media/ProjectZomboid642014-08-1611-15-50-269_zps973702c6.jpg.html?filters[user]=141152298&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

I am looking for ideas for our next playthrough! Leave your suggestions in this thread!

Ideas could be:

- sandbox hardcore

- only use small weapons (knives, hammers)

- no safe house until you can build your own (2 backpacks, no storage, can sleep in a bed but not stay in the house) (this sounds fun!)

- your idea here?

Get involved with my channel! I love playing PZ and am open to community suggestions for playthroughs!

Stay Happy! :)

Archived