50 round box of pistol ammo - Realism plz

Rausheim

This is perhaps a minor thing, but for a guy who shoots several times a week, this has something to do with the realism of the game.

More or less every type of handgun ammo come in a 50 round box, not 30 (the closest thing to a low number are the 16round boxes we had for our military pistols).

The same goes for the rifle ammo, not 40 rounds but they come in 20 round boxes. Some FMJ rifle ammo may come in 50 round boxes.

For all non gun nuts, FMJ stands for full metal jacket. This is when the metal casing does not come off the bullet once it is fired. Hollow point bullets do LOTS of damage when they hit a person

Great, but yet still... I wouldn't enjoy variation in bullets. A Bullet is a bullet, comes out of a gun, hurts something.

If they are not brining in specific guns, I doubt they will do the same for bullets.

For a Gun Mod, it would be fine,

While we are on the subject of ammo boxes, I wish that my bullets stayed in the box when I reload the gun and just take the excess from the box, (same with seeds).  Having to move X bullets into a container one by one takes way longer then just the box.

Could be useful to include larger capacity ammo boxes. Say for the pistol ammo. You can put ten bullets in a box and it weighs X. Being able to put thirty bullets in a box and have it weigh 3X would be fine by me. Be more for organising ammo in cabinets in a safehouse so the list of items isn't filled with smaller boxes.

Of course, this means carrying a larger ammo box out on a loot run would be silly. Cracking open a larger box would likely encumber you immediately :P