Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'translate'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News & Announcements
    • News
  • Project Zomboid
    • PZ Updates
    • General Discussions
    • Bug Reports
    • PZ Support
    • PZ Multiplayer
    • PZ Community & Creativity
    • PZ Suggestions
  • PZ Modding
    • Tutorials & Resources
    • Mods
    • Items
    • Mapping
    • Mod Ideas and Requests
  • General Games Development
    • Indie Scene
  • Other Discussions
    • General Discussion
    • Forum Games & Activities

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Twitter


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Workshop Name: Народный Русификатор для Project Zomboid (People's Russifier for Project Zomboid). Official Contributors : Translation: Lord Hobotok, TruBlueberry, Narrnika Translation UI: Lord Hobotok Script: Star (the script is used to work the translated UI textures) Translation Radio: LeoIvanov, lordixi, Larnest, Humort Special Thanks: (C)IMeowZoldyck, Doctor, Mythos, Whooley, KuzMich, Baby Ruth, Hu_Fu, Nativel, Arseniy_Kotikov, Cores, Narrnika. Workshop link GoG link Other: Well, the fact that I will not aba
  2. Once upon time i want to translate mods, for playing with friends, and found that the feature of Project Zomboid its especially encoding, that can not correct support some Languages (for example Cyrillic). Its make me sad, but i found way to solve it. This tutorial learns how to solve this problem, and also contain recommendations to modders for making translator's life simply. First of all we need tool to edit text. I strongly recommend to use free Notepad++ As example i will translate mod by RoboMat "Lockpicking Mod" on Russian language 1. Install mod as usual in C:\Users\%usern
  3. Hello, Ive noticed the frequent use of the getText() function that, if im not mistaken, refers to a global java function of some sort that handles correct language display. An example of the function call in some random lua file: local doorOption = subMenu:addOption(getText("ContextMenu_Door"), worldobjects, nil);Ive also noticed that, for example, the english language files required for this function seem to be residing in: media/lua/Translate/EN/ So, i have tried adding a custom textfile with custom identifiers, using the same formatting as these files found in above mentioned director
×
×
  • Create New...