To avoid any misunderstanding, i LOVE this game.
Personaly bought copy for all my kids and friends. Investing my time and money to server upkeep and forum help for other peoples.
And it's totaly clear, that "early access" is NOT mean "final quality"
But let's face sad truth about serverside:
- Any server (vanilla or heavy modded) works perfect at start. All issues begins 1-2 weeks later. I started new server (not removed mods from main) to check this.
- its a frequent issue - server stops to accept incoming connections, no errors in console. Some times after (several minutes) issue disappears. Seen in 37.17 build and later
- sometimes server stops responding and you cannot issue console commands (very rare after 38.17)
- after 38.18 (possibly 38.19) seen some new error : server start lost connection with players , showing "znet: Connection closed: reason=2 port=1" . every server player experiencing this issue. Disconnects appears every 5-15 min. Switching map download to TCP does not helps at all. Sometimes its become frequent issue, sometimes not. Players lost connection NOT in same time. it can be network problem, to be honest.
- Memory menagement serverside is far from perfect. There is no warning when reaching critical ammount, just crash
- Some "buffers" issue, can write about it later with more screenshot. Leads to server crash
- RCON is accepting only TCP connection ( lost 2 days truying to figure it Its not a bug, just my personal pain). Some incorrect rcon packets shows "java excepions" in server console.
- lots of questions from new players about safehouses. Can write a page of safehouse mechanics unperfection.
- Cyrilic letters does not allowed in "Servermsg"
If developers team need some help, logs, remote access or anything else, we can help.
But saying "its a mods problem" is not a solution for every case
Realy, i wish this game become more popular and to say a big THANK YOU for all efforts developers did!
We are not complaining, just truying to pinpoint bugs