Hello, I'm working on an experimental game called 'Onslaught'. In simple terms it's a Tower Defense game built around real physics. This simple combination allows for some interesting emergent gameplay and scenarios.
The current v0.06 build is a complete one level experience.
– overhauled the prototype artwork / completely new look
– play in 3D (was previously restricted to top-down view)
– added ‘Help’ button; explains controls
– new controls work in 3D (spin around focus, zoom in / out)
– add warning indicator that points to newly spawning enemies
– redesigned level sequence
– added new “boost” item; place near turrets and can be configured to increase shoot frequency or range.
– fixed issues with enemy navigation around slower moving enemies.
– added some basic sound effect work for all items and enemies
– improved water splash effect
– misc. fixes
– when you are in the game, click on the ‘Help’ button to see latest controls.
You can download the latest version from here:
If you take the time to play it I'd love to hear what you think - good or bad. Thanks!