Game boring without more guns

ZSHADOWWOLF

The game is boring because of the fact that few weapons except Farming, Killing zombies is not no nothing NPCs not animals not found entertainment barricaded house soup and other food all in fact I survived the game closed deleted and a waste of money

If you want to beat the competition make more weapons or that others can not request about free transport to improve zombie apocalypse or a chainsaw to break ranks dead

Go play L4D2 ^^

This game is BEING developed to simulate long-term survival in a zombie apocalypse, not as a mass murder chainsaw arcade game, not all features are complete so the fact that you are complaining falls under the category of "Judging a work in progress" which is foolish.

It is boring and it's not something I want to survive passing finding food Bosko breach some sort of gun are all well but without wheels and weapons game sucks and so few people buy it

If the game is hell imitation of life after a zombie apocalypse what the hell the game is not half of American weapons and interesting? It's survival and if so it should be at least half of the M4, MP5 And why not? WHAT IF THE GAME WILL BE BAD IN IT WILL NOT TWO GUNS A three or four?

I don't think the fact that the game doesn't have a huge arsenal of weapons or vehicles right now makes it any boring. It's not an arcade shooter.

Yes, I can see how it can be boring after you've mastered the basics of the game. More guns will not help with this, though.l

You are welcome to come back in the future. Focusing on weapons will happen when the time is right. Now is not the time.

Arcade arcade what the hell I'm talking about survival in terraria have the same Weapon shotgun and even a machine gun from the shark but it is designed for production of the same parts and kills zombies Dayz even know it as in Rust

You are very stupid if they think that if you add a couple of guns that make arcade game

Dude did you just enter this forum with a stick up your arse or something? Your unpleasant in every post you've posted.

Anyway the game isn't boring from lack of guns, we don't really need more guns, a few more guns are weapons are planned for the future.

The whole game is based around realism, people aren't carrying SMG's and Military shotguns. You must not live in America but people aren't running around with M4's and MP5's etc.

Nothing left to speak about this topic its brought up on a weekly basis, and refuted by the community each time.

Okay, pals.

Last warning or I'll make you fly. We are having civilised discussions here. I don't know what part of the internet you usually visit, but we don't throw around insults here.

Calling someone stupid isn't a nice way to keep a discussion going and you will not last long on this forum if you keep that attitude going.

You keep talking about having more guns in the game. That's fine. There will be more guns in the game. There is no huge demand for it right now, so the devs are currently not having a focus on it.

You will have to be as patient as the rest of us, I'm afraid.

When I said I can see how the game can get boring after mastering the basics of the game, I meant it. Guns are not the reason for this though. The devs have some very specific things in mind and once NPCs and the corresponding systems for them are in, it's going to make the game more interesting because it will keep on trying to kill you. Not by throwing shit at you the whole time. Instead, it will spice things up when you are in a too comfy situation.

The game is not about shooting zombies was what I was getting at. More guns are not an essential factor of survival.

But as stated, there will be more guns and weapons. I hope they will satisfy your thirst :)

Какие Же Американцы тупые как и Канада Это кто еще заставит кого летать потом Украину разнесем на части для себя а потом и с вами также