RELEASED Build 26

RobertJohnson

I think that this game isn't a "Kentucky Simulator" ...

And now we NEED a Kentucky Simulator...

But ok for salmon in soup, bear in mind the system is still in test, so don't hesitate to tell me that kind of thing, as a French i'll NEVER put a salmon in my soup... (neither in my pie... You weird UK people.)

or a baguette?

French Onion Soup? mmm, now I need to go back to paris.

I think that this game isn't a "Kentucky Simulator" ...

And now we NEED a Kentucky Simulator...

But ok for salmon in soup, bear in mind the system is still in test, so don't hesitate to tell me that kind of thing, as a French i'll NEVER put a salmon in my soup... (neither in my pie... You weird UK people.)

or a baguette?

French Onion Soup? mmm, now I need to go back to paris.

French Onion Soup whit salmon, pancake and a baguette. Devs! take note of this, the community has made a new dish. This has to work well, if not, you always can call Gordon Ramsey. But he will fall in love whit our dishes.

bring gordon ramsay around and i'll tie him up and throw him to the zombies. guy drives me nuts.

but i do love me a good gallon of French Onion soup....

preferably without salmon, but i tend to want dishes the "authentic" way

Ran into some odd challenges, any help is appreciated.

Have Debian/Linux box running server svn version 962.  Updated all my clients (win/osx) to build 26, played like a champ for two days.  Left it be for two days and now clients can no longer connect.  Rebooted server, clients, etc.  Ensure b26 was on the clients and no one magically logged into my server and downgraded the build.  Seeing two errors on the client side - buffer underflow at first and now:

Error with packet of type: 21
java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid lua table type 14
    at se.krka.kahlua.j2se.KahluaTableImpl.load(KahluaTableImpl.java:315)
    at se.krka.kahlua.j2se.KahluaTableImpl.load(KahluaTableImpl.java:287)
    at zombie.network.GameClient.receiveConnectionDetails(GameClient.java:1727)
    at zombie.network.GameClient.gameLoadingDealWithNetData(GameClient.java:736)
    at zombie.network.GameClient.update(GameClient.java:128)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:593)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:999)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:155)

Me and the boys had just started getting a proper base as we so hope to continue building it on Friday. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

There is a bug in build 26 where if you drop one bag (in my case a rubbish bag), every item in your inventory will also be dropped and you can't pick them back up. Also, if someone picks it up for you and drops it again, you can't see it.

I had to relog and have them put my stuff in a fridge before I could retrieve it.

There is a bug in build 26 where if you drop one bag (in my case a rubbish bag), every item in your inventory will also be dropped and you can't pick them back up. Also, if someone picks it up for you and drops it again, you can't see it.

I had to relog and have them put my stuff in a fridge before I could retrieve it.

I think this has to be in the bug tracker :)

so i have a sledgehammer, im down by a lake, and i right click on the water and get "destroy blends" in my options, so i do it and the water turns black, im like wtf, so i try placing a wood floor in the black area and lo, and behold i can build a dock out into the lack!

is this supposed to be like that?

qm16.jpg

Hello!

I havnt played PZ for few months until now, and i noticed that slow zombies are not as dangerous as before. They are chasing me, but just "push" me for 1, 2 Seconds before they finally try to grab and bite me.  That makes the slow ones very, very harmless imo, I always can escape without problems even if im not watching my back. Sorry if someone said that before, i didnt read the entire topic

Heinz, turn it on insane zombies and they won't be as easy XD.

Not sure if grabbing is going to be tweaked or left alone.  I'd like to see them grab more, but they resemble The Walking Dead's zombies for me with them set to High or Insane.

Tweaking their zombie settings might help a little more?  I turned off Lore and made them how I wanted them. :)

I'll give it a try with different settings. Sadly, Build 26 dissapeared in my Steam-Beta-Tab and i dont know why :-/

You've never seen a build branch called 26.

Please read the first link in the OP for instructions :)

May I request that the change to kindling be added to the patch notes? I know others and myself had to look around to find out it was changed. The only reason I found out is because I reported it on the tracker. I figured putting it in the main post might help a few players out. :)

Heh. I'd kinda like to be able to dip foods into other foods. Dip a warm loaf of bread into a bowl of soup to turn the bread into "Soup Soaked Loaf" filled with the juices of the soup that you can eat as a side or maybe even as the whole course itself if the soup was completely liquid. Dip some fries into the juices of a well cooked steak to get "Steak Flavored Fries"

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it :)

We don't take kindly to that "librel thinkin'" here in the great state of kentukah.

Not too kindly at all, stranger.

When I have a box of nails in my inventory (NO paperclips), I get the option to unbox the nails or unbox paperclips. Selecting the paperclips actually gives me 40 clips, which I can box again as paperclips. A box of clips on the other hand can't be unboxed at all.

When I have a box of nails in my inventory (NO paperclips), I get the option to unbox the nails or unbox paperclips. Selecting the paperclips actually gives me 40 clips, which I can box again as paperclips. A box of clips on the other hand can't be unboxed at all.

Yup, I fixed it already, we'll do a quick hotfix really soon :)

Anyone having issues with zombies not spawning? We have basically cleared out the entire city on our server. We've easily killed over 1000 but no new zombies have showed up to take their place. 

I don't think zombies spawn.

Number of zombies on map is finite.

Anyone having issues with zombies not spawning? We have basically cleared out the entire city on our server. We've easily killed over 1000 but no new zombies have showed up to take their place. 

I don't think zombies spawn.

Number of zombies on map is finite.

This is what the soft reset was made for, resetting zombies and loot without removing any forts or anything that you have created.

Yup, I fixed it already, we'll do a quick hotfix really soon :)

On this hotfix depends, absolutely, if I go to france to marry you or not.  :oops:

Upcoming Hotfix (I'll see with Chris if we can update Steam or i'll provide a .rar) :

• Added a message in console.txt when a user is trying to connect to the server.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed the duplicate item glitch in the new cooking system.
  • Added custom item distribution for the fishing hut near the West Point's lake.
  • Fixed the burger and canned soup not working due to new cooking system.
  • Changed version to build 26.
  • Fixed the "open paperclip box" not working.
  • Fixed client ignoring all sandbox options sent from the server.
  • Fixed a bug with crawling zombie trying to get back.
  • Fixed shoved-onto-back zombie changing direction when another was shoved onto it's back soon after.
  • Fixed crash when shoving with bare hands.
  • Fixed zombie changing clothes magically.
  • Fixed an exception in MP when using a custom map.
  • Added OnSpawnRegionsLoaded event for mods.
  • Fixed "Destroy blends" showing up for water tiles (sledgehammer destruction).
  • Fixed a cause of zombies jumping in/out of windows.
  • Fixed 3D zombies facing the wrong way when climbing through windows.
  • Fixed harvesting strawberries, and never-ending harvest option after a plant is first harvested.
  • Fixed wrong female model texture names sometimes causing pixelated appearance.
  • Fire destroys curtains.

Enjoy ! :) (and say thanks to EP too :D)

Upcoming Hotfix (I'll see with Chris if we can update Steam or i'll provide a .rar) :

• Added a message in console.txt when a user is trying to connect to the server.
  • Fixed the orange fishing tackle not working.
  • Fixed the duplicate item glitch in the new cooking system.
  • Added custom item distribution for the fishing hut near the West Point's lake.
  • Fixed the burger and canned soup not working due to new cooking system.
  • Changed version to build 26.
  • Fixed the "open paperclip box" not working.
  • Fixed client ignoring all sandbox options sent from the server.
  • Fixed a bug with crawling zombie trying to get back.
  • Fixed shoved-onto-back zombie changing direction when another was shoved onto it's back soon after.
  • Fixed crash when shoving with bare hands.
  • Fixed zombie changing clothes magically.
  • Fixed an exception in MP when using a custom map.
  • Added OnSpawnRegionsLoaded event for mods.
  • Fixed "Destroy blends" showing up for water tiles (sledgehammer destruction).
  • Fixed a cause of zombies jumping in/out of windows.
  • Fixed 3D zombies facing the wrong way when climbing through windows.
  • Fixed harvesting strawberries, and never-ending harvest option after a plant is first harvested.
  • Fixed wrong female model texture names sometimes causing pixelated appearance.
  • Fire destroys curtains.

Enjoy ! :) (and say thanks to EP too :D)

Awesome RJ thank you, i know you've done a great deal on this hotfix, but... I found that you can't spray mildew on the diseased crops.  Sorry should have said something sooner.