head torches, propane gas, water purification

psykikk

we have a whole trailer park (or even two)

we have all sorts of gardening grills and sheds, so this should be readily available:

propane bottles

can be used to "power" those propane grills that are standing in some gardens...

propane stoves, grills, 

etc.

also, rainwater stored in barrels can get all kinds of nasty with some time.

drinking it right away might be ok, but I think we can up the ante by introducing

water purification equipment...

pills, and filters work well.

oh the most important: head torches.

I am not a modder and can´t program to save my life..but maybe this interests someone

Hopefully power will be an added feature at one point but I doubt it will be anytime soon seeing how busy the devs are. I like your ideas but I can't code for my life, sorry.

Edit: I made a post on Reddit about this a while back if you want to look at it. http://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/1zn0yk/anyone_here_thing_that_having_generators_to_keep/

Also why is the edit white on white. 

Edited by SilentSpy

we have a whole trailer park (or even two)

we have all sorts of gardening grills and sheds, so this should be readily available:

propane bottles

can be used to "power" those propane grills that are standing in some gardens...

propane stoves, grills, 

etc.

also, rainwater stored in barrels can get all kinds of nasty with some time.

drinking it right away might be ok, but I think we can up the ante by introducing

water purification equipment...

pills, and filters work well.

oh the most important: head torches.

I am not a modder and can´t program to save my life..but maybe this interests someone

I like the re-usable grills idea, I love the idea of head torches. And instead of purifying rainwater, why not just draw water from the lake in West Point and purify that, if we're speaking hypothetically here.