Mac Version of Multiplayer.

Shhmio

So when ever i try to launch the multiplayer version thats in steam the app just bounces on the dock and doesn't launch.. Once i click on the bouncing application it disappears and i am unable to open project zomboid again because steam keeps telling me that its already launched

Running 10.7.5 Mountain lion

Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 GB 13333 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

I can run the single player version just fine, but the multiplayer version doesn't work at all.

Any help would be awesome.

That's actually a problem with the server- the server host needs to make sure his version is up to date (server slipped forward to a higher number than it should have been for a while, it needs to go back to what it was). Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it.

That's actually a problem with the server- the server host needs to make sure his version is up to date (server slipped forward to a higher number than it should have been for a while, it needs to go back to what it was). Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it.

If the client version is 958 and the server is 956 doesn't it mean, the client has slipped forward a version and not the server? Unless the Servers should be running an update now.

In another attempt to keep everyone informed since there's so many threads, we're really hoping this is fixed with the next build. I'm really sorry for everyone dealing with issues, but do please note that this is to be expected- this is verrrry early testing still, hence the wall 'o text about it in the original thread.