Zooming and sneaking on MacBookPro

Hermenxildo

Question

Hi,

I just bought the game after playing the demo but I didn't check if all controls work out. It appears that some controls aren't working:

As the title says, I'm not able to zoom in or out, which makes indoor navigation very difficult. I tried remapping the keys to 4&5 or x&z, but nothing works. The mouse wheel isn't recognized as a valid key input.

I tried starting the game through Steam and in compatibility mode. When starting from the icon in my Launchpad, I'm not being given a choice regarding normal/compatibiility mode, but that doesn't work either.

Also, I use left ctrl to charge my swing and left mouse button to hit someone, but I don't know how to sneak. Is ctrl also the sneak mode?

Great game btw, hope I can get everything to work because it has already got me addicted XD

My specs: 

Processor  2,3 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB

11 answers to this question

Are you doing two-finger swiping with the trackpad? The game has been a bit odd about trackpad support. What mouse have you tried with it? It works fine on my Razer Naga on OS X 10.8. I don't think rebinding zoom currently works at all- I'll talk to one of the devs about maybe getting that fixed next build.

Archived