Player Taunts (v0.7.2)

RoboMat

Player Taunts

This mod adds more immersion to the game by adding certain player reactions based on different situations. For example the character will taunt during fighting, based on the traits and weapons he/she uses. A hypochondriac character might mumble something like "I need some antibiotics" whereas a short tempered character might shout "Die, die, die!" instead.
There also are reactions when the character is injured. He will moan and comment on his health status (this feature is really basic at the moment, but will be improved for the next version).

Version 0.7.2:

• Taunting during combat (now based on amount of kills)
  • Reactions if player is injured (very basic atm)
  • Reactions upon spotting zombies
  • New trait that enables movie quotes

DownloadButton.png

Great Spotlight by Zukumani!

Changelog

Version 0.7.2
  • Updated for Build 0021
  • Updated to work with the latest modding utilities
  • Added butter fingers trait to movie nerd profession

Version 0.7.1

• Updated for Build 0020
  • Several fixes
  • Removed custom colours (caused problems)
  • Removed shouting (caused problems)
  • Added custom profession clothing

Version 0.7.0
  • Reactions have different colours now (just a test - will be tweaked further)
  • Removed filter
  • Major Refactoring
  • Updated to work with latest version of the modloader

Version 0.6.0

• Overwritten the vanilla shout function (kind of).
    • key can be changed in the options
    • radius of zombie attraction can be tweaked in the config file

[*]Added a profanity-filter (can be activated / deactivated in the config file) [*]Added a few new reactions [*]Added a few special reactions ;) [*]Uses EveryTenMinutes now, instead of OnPlayerUpdate to save performance [*]Several bug fixes

Version 0.5.2

• Added a profanity-filter (can be activated / deactivated in the config)
  • Changed all reactions referring to "god"
  • Added a few new reactions
  • Added a few special reactions ;)

Version 0.5.1

• Fixed NullPointerException
  • Added more health reactions
  • Added more combat taunts
  • Tweaked health reactions (Chance increases towards death)
  • Fixed Crash related to double health reactions
  • Fixed Bug with same taunt being called twice

Version 0.5.0
  • Added reactions for spotting zombies
    • Reactions are dependant on amount of zombies the player has spotted

[*]Overhauled the combat taunting system

• introduced "emotional blunting" based on number of kills
    • All taunt-lists are now loaded at the beginning of the game
    • Removed trait-related taunts, will be re-added soon though!
  • Made sure the same taunts / reactions won't be called twice in a row
  • Added a config file where chance and delay of reactions can be changed

Version 0.4.1

• Fixed Taunting-Chance

Version 0.4.0
  • Added free "Movie Nerd" - Trait (curtesy of Ontogenesis)
  • Enables use of movie quotes for taunting
  • Added reactions to injuries (still very basic atm)
  • Added more taunts
  • Rewrote taunting
  • Added Readme.txt to the .zip

Version 0.3.0

• Added weapon-related taunts
  • Added (more) traits (some don't have taunts yet)
  • Added (some) profession-related taunts
  • Fixed Bug with doubling taunts
  • Fixed Bug where baseball bat was treated as an axe while shoving
  • Overall improvements to the code

Version 0.2.0
  • Removed debug messages
  • Taunts are now based on the selected traits
    • Added some custom taunts for Brave, Hypocondriac, Strong, ShortTemper and Overweight Traits

[*]Added lots of comments to allow understanding my code

Version 0.1.0

• Released

Permission (Click the spiffo for more informations):
MODS_02.png

Really like this mod because it is cool and easily customized. Good job. I have 2 suggestions:

-Instead of randomly selecting a taunt from a section, use create a shuffle method (Randomness can repeat the same taunt more than once in a row, shuffling is what iPods do and selects songs 'randomly' but without songs being repeated too soon). This won't be that big of a deal when there are a large number of taunts in the section.

-Find out how to change what Baldspot shouts (Q). "Hey!" and "Hey You!" aren't very interesting.

Really like this mod because it is cool and easily customized. Good job. I have 2 suggestions:

-Instead of randomly selecting a taunt from a section, use create a shuffle method (Randomness can repeat the same taunt more than once in a row, shuffling is what iPods do and selects songs 'randomly' but without songs being repeated too soon). This won't be that big of a deal when there are a large number of taunts in the section.

-Find out how to change what Baldspot shouts (Q). "Hey!" and "Hey You!" aren't very interesting.

Thanks! I'm updating it at the moment :)

Actually there shouldn't be the same taunt twice in a row because I have a system that prevents it. But of course once there are more taunts it won't be a big issue anymore anyway.

The shouts for Baldspot are hardcoded (I've checked that when I started this mod) and afaik I can't overwrite the Java behaviour from lua. But I could replace the shouting altogether ;) Will see what I can do about it.

Updated to v0.6.0
  • Added a profanity-filter (can be activated / deactivated in the config file)
  • Uses EveryTenMinutes now, instead of OnPlayerUpdate to save performance
  • Several bug fixes

Updated to v0.6.0

• Added a profanity-filter (can be activated / deactivated in the config file)
  • Uses EveryTenMinutes now, instead of OnPlayerUpdate to save performance
  • Several bug fixes

Can I just overwrite the old version of should I reinstall PZ.

Here are some suggestions. They're the taunts I have added. 

Use whatever fits the style of your mod.

-------------------------
--Additions to Spotting--
"Well, slap my fro.",
"Sufferin' succotash",
"I see dead people",
"Zoinks!",
"Jinkies!",
"Beam me up, Scotty", --Technically 'Beam me up, Mr. Scott.' I know
"Holy mackerel!",

-----------------------
--Additions to Health--
-----------------------
"You may take my life, but you'll never take my FREEDOM!",

-----------------------
--Additions to Combat--
-----------------------
"Exterminate",
"There can be only one",
"Killtacular!",
"He's dead, Jim",
"Fatality!",
"Bow-Chica-Wow-Wow!",
"Another One Bites The Dust",
"Dyn-o-mite!",
"First Blood",

----------------------
--Additions to Brave--
----------------------
"It's hero time",
"Resistance is futile",
"Git-R-Done!",

-----------------------
--Additions to Movies--
-----------------------

-- Highlander
"There can be only one",

-- Dr. Who
"Exterminate",

-- Godfather
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse",

-- The Dark Knight
"Why so serious?",

--The Princess Bride
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.",
"Inconceivable.",

--Back to the Future
"Great Scot!!!",

-- Other
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning",
"Go ahead, make my day",
"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?",
"You talkin' to me?",
"To infinity and beyond!",
"I see dead people",
"Say hello to my little friend",
"Ka-chow!",
"Bazinga!",
"I'm the King of the World",
"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis",
"Yabba dabba doo!",
"Live long and prosper",
"I'm smarter than the average bear!",

--Technically Not In Film
"Elementary, my dear Watson",
"The Cake is a Lie!",
"Test your might!",
"Do a barrel roll!",

Here are some suggestions. They're the taunts I have added. 

Use whatever fits the style of your mod.

--Additions to Spotting--

"Well, slap my fro.",

"Sufferin' succotash",

"I see dead people",

"Zoinks!",

"Jinkies!",

"Beam me up, Scotty", --Technically 'Beam me up, Mr. Scott.' I know

"Holy mackerel!",

-----------------------

--Additions to Health--

-----------------------

"You may take my life, but you'll never take my FREEDOM!",

-----------------------

--Additions to Combat--

-----------------------

"Exterminate",

"There can be only one",

"Killtacular!",

"He's dead, Jim",

"Fatality!",

"Bow-Chica-Wow-Wow!",

"Another One Bites The Dust",

"Dyn-o-mite!",

"First Blood",

----------------------

--Additions to Brave--

----------------------

"It's hero time",

"Resistance is futile",

"Git-R-Done!",

-----------------------

--Additions to Movies--

-----------------------

-- Highlander

"There can be only one",

-- Dr. Who

"Exterminate",

-- Godfather

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse",

-- The Dark Knight

"Why so serious?",

--The Princess Bride

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.",

"Inconceivable.",

--Back to the Future

"Great Scot!!!",

-- Other

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning",

"Go ahead, make my day",

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?",

"You talkin' to me?",

"To infinity and beyond!",

"I see dead people",

"Say hello to my little friend",

"Ka-chow!",

"Bazinga!",

"I'm the King of the World",

"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis",

"Yabba dabba doo!",

"Live long and prosper",

"I'm smarter than the average bear!",

--Technically Not In Film

"Elementary, my dear Watson",

"The Cake is a Lie!",

"Test your might!",

"Do a barrel roll!",

I'll look through those, thanks :)

It woueld be nice if you add "taunts" to the zombies, like "braains" and I don't know "aahg".. I always love that brain eating zombies (?) But I don't know, maybe is a very silly idea (?) Nice mods (fedora)

I think I have tried that already, but didn't continue to work on it for some reason. IIRC it was due to performance...

Would it be possible to base the intensity of the shout on how long you've held down the button?

Then you would be able to tap the button and whisper to see if a zombie is on the other side of a door, or shout loud enough to only alert zombies in the house your raiding, or full out yell clear the zombies out of an area.

Along with this could come an indicator showing the radius of your shout as you charge it up, or the perimeter. The radius should probably oscillate from min to max as you hold the button for those of us that can be indecisive or just get excited and accidentally push the wrong button.  

• 1 month later...

You probably haven't worked on this for a while, but still, thumbs up. The new shouting key isn't working with the .16 version. It tries to reach a certain position via 'keybinding[25].key'. Guess some keys have been added lately. I inserted a loop to pick the right key for the 'Shout (Player Taunts)' value.

for i,v in pairs(keyBinding) do        if v.value == "Shout (Player Taunts)" and v.key == _keynum then

Alas changing the key in the options menu doesn't work for me. The new key is displayed but it retains the old one ingame. Any idea on how to make it stick?

Great. This precious is one of my 'never withouts'. The line from They Live makes me giggle everytime.

Too bad with the key though. I understand that the 'OnGameBoot' event in Shouting.lua will reset the entry. But that doesn't explain why it can't retrieve the changes after the game starts. It even applies them correctly to .../UserData/Zomboid/Lua/keys.ini.

keyBinding.lua is sort of odd with its seperate tables for every value/key combination. Isn't it possible to define keyBinding ={} with an index of 230+ entries and then let the game retrieve the corresponding value?

Out of my element here as Walter might say. Does the game even look up keys.ini?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

French Translate :

Traduction Française :

WORK IN PROGRESS SO DON'T CHANGE OR REPLACE ANYTHING IN YOUR FILES FOR NOW !

TRAVAIL EN COURS NE CHANGEZ RIEN DANS VOS FICHIERS POUR LE MOMENT !

File / Fichier : Combat_Text.lua

(Content some remains cults movies sentences so if French people can help me ;))

(Il y a des répliques cultes de films à trouver à la fin donc si vous pouvez m'aider à chercher comment elles ont-été traduite c'est cool)

CombatText = {}-- -------------------------------------------------- Global taunt-list based on number of kills-- ------------------------------------------------CombatText.killsTaunts = {    none = {        "I don't want to end like you." = "Je ne veux pas finir comme toi."        "I'm NOT going to end up like you." = "Je ne finirais PAS comme toi."        "I'm so sorry ..." = "Je suis vraiment désolé ..."        "I have to do this ..." = "Je dois le faire ..."        "Oh my ..." = "Oh mon ..."        "Oh my god ..." = "Oh mon dieu ..."        "What the hell are you ... ?!" = "Bordel ! Mais qu'est-ce que tu ...?!"        "Don't make me...please..." = "Ne me faites pas...please..." (HERE is it in way of don't make me laugh or hurt ?)        "I think I'm gonna puke..." = "Je crois que je vais dégueuler..."        "Oh god, the smell..." = "Oh mon dieu, l'odeur..."        "I don't want to do this! Stay away." = "Je ne veux pas faire ça ! Restez loin !"        "specialReaction_Name, Don't you remember me?" = "specialReaction_Name, Est-ce que tu te rappelles de moi ?"        "specialReaction_Name, look at me! Don't you remember?!" = "specialReaction_Name, Regarde moi ! Tu te souviens ?!"        "Is that you ... specialReaction_Name?" = "Est-ce que...c'est toi specialReaction_Name ?!"        "... that's specialReaction_Name from work ..." = "... C'est specialReaction_Name du boulot ..."        "What happened to all you people?!" = "Qu'est-il arrivé à tout le monde ?!"        "Oh no specialReaction_Name ... what have you become?" = "Oh no ! specialReaction_Name ... qu'est-tu devenu ?"        "Oh my god ... what have you become?" = "Oh mon dieu ... qu'est tu te devenu ?"    },    low = {        "I don't want to end like you." = "Je ne veux pas finir comme toi."        "I'm so sorry ..." = "Je suis vraiment désolé ..."        "I have to do this ..." = "Je dois le faire ..."        "Oh my god ..." = "Oh mon dieu ..."        "What the hell are you ... ?!" = "Bordel ! Mais qu'est-ce que tu ...?!"        "I think I'll have to puke..." = "Je pense que je vais passer par la case vomi aujourd'hui..."        "I think I'm gonna puke..." = "Je crois que je vais dégueuler..."        "Oh god, the smell..." = "Oh mon dieu l'odeur..."        "This is so fucked up." = "C'est vraiment foutu."        "This is so sad." = "c'est tellement morose."        "This makes me sad..." = "Ça me rend triste..."        "This is just so...wrong..." = "C'est juste tellement...mauvais..."        "Gotta... destroy... the brain..." = "Il faut...démolir...la cervelle..."        "This is wrong ...!" = "C'est mauvais ...!"        "You destroyed everything I loved!!!" = "Tu démolis tout, j'adore ça !!!"        "Just die already !" = "T'es déjà mort !" or "Mourir bêtement comme ça !" (HERE you mean what 1 "you're already dead !" or 2 when perso died "I died stupidly liek that !"    },    medium = {        "You're fucking with the wrong survivor, pal" = "Tu cherches la merde au mauvais survivant, mon pote"        "Don't you touch me." = "Tu m'as touché ?"        "Don't touch me." = "Me touches pas !" (HERE what's the difference between the two ?)        "Die!" = "Meurt !"        "DIE! DIE! DIE!" = "MEURT ! MEURT ! MEURT !"        "... and stay dead!" = "... et reste mort !"        "You won't get me!" = "Tu ne m'auras pas !"        "Bastards, you bastards!" = "Enfoirés, bande d'enfoirés va !"        "You won't get me you fuckers!" = "Vous ne m'aurez pas, enfoirés !"        "You'll look much friendlier on the ground" = "Tu fais plus amical, la gueule collée au sol !"        "I'm not your dinner!" = "Je ne suis pas ton dîner !"        "It's not dinner time yet!" = "C'est pas encore l'heure du dîner !"        "specialReaction_Kills",        "Fuck you!" = "Va te faire foutre !"    },    high = {        "Die!" = "Meurt !"        "DIE! DIE! DIE!" = "MEURT ! MEURT ! MEURT !"        "... and stay dead!" = "... et reste mort !"        "You won't get me!" = "Tu ne m'auras pas !"        "You won't get me fuckers!!" = "Vous ne m'aurez pas, enfoirés !"        "Bastards, you bastards!" = "Bâtards, bande de bâtards !"        "What have I become?" = "Que vais-je devenir ?"        "Christ, how fucking many ARE there?..." = "Jésus, putain...MAIS COMBIEN ILS SONT ?!"        "You are just another one..." = "Un parmis tant d'autre..."        "I used to care..." = "Avant, j'avais lhabitude de prendre soin de...Arf..." (HERE you mean : care about me like woman, care about my children, car like cure the people like a doctor ??)        "I can do this all day..." = "Je vais pas pouvoir faire ça tous les jours..."        "I don't give a shit anymore..." = "Je m'en fout complètement maintenant..."        "I don't even care anymore..." = "Ça ne me fait ni chaud ni froid dorénavant..."        "Is that the BEST you got?!" = "C'est TOUT ce dont tu es capable ?!"        "Just-Fucking-DIE!" = "Nan mais ?! Tu vas CREVER OUI !"        "This has become normal for me." = "C'est devenu banal pour moi."        "Just another day at the office." = "Métro, Boulot, Dodo, quoi ! Tranquille Émile !"        "I've had enough of this shit!" = "J'en ai assez de toutes ces merde !"        "I've had enough of you!" = "J'en ai assez de te voir !"        "Fuck you!" = "Va te faire foutre !"        "Die, you undead scum!" = "Meurt, espèce de mort-vivant baveux !"        "I can't even remember how it used to be..." = "Je ne n'arrive même pas à me rappeler ce que c'était de...Arf..."        "I'm not even scared anymore..." = "Je ne suis plus autant effrayé que ça maintenant, en fait..."        "Hasta la vista, zombie!", IDEM        "specialReaction_Kills",        "This, is MY fucking town!" = "Ici, c'est MA ville...MA, PUTAIN, DE, VILLE, OK ?!"        "I ain't scared of you, you bastards!..." = "Je n'ai pas peur de vous, bande de bâtards ! ..."        "Ooooh, that's GOTTA hurt!" = "Ooooh, ça fait mal PUTAIN !"    },}-- -------------------------------------------------- Trait-related taunts-- ------------------------------------------------CombatText.braveTaunts = {    none = {        "I can do this ... I can do this." = "Je peux le faire...Je peux y arriver."        "Come on!" = "Allez vient !"        "You think I'm afraid of you?" = "Tu crois que j'ai peur de toi ?"    },    low = {        "...let's dance..." = "...c'est parti..."        "Just bring it already..." = "Faut déjà faut en trouver..."        "...and another one." = "...et encore un."    },    medium = {        "I'm not afraid to fight you!" = "J'te préviens, j'ai pas peur de t'en coller une !"        "...your funeral pal..." = "...tes funérailles mon pote..."        "Here we go!" = "Allez, C'est parti !"    },    high = {        "You don't scare me!" = "Tu me fais pas peur !"        "You can't scare me you undead scum!" = "J'ai pas peur de toi espèce de mort-vivant baveux !"        "Try your best!" = "Tu peux mieux faire !"        "You want some of THIS? Come get some you fucks!" = "T'en VEUX ?! Et bah viens prendre ta raclée, c'est cadeau...papa !"        "Shit, how many's that now? COME ON!" = "Nan mais lol ! Ils sont combien maintenant ?! ALLEZ C'EST MA TOURNÉE !"    }}-- -------------------------------------------------- Movie quotes-- --------------------------------------------------[[CombatText.movieTaunts = {none = {},low = {},medium = {},high = {},}--]]CombatText.movieTaunts = {    -- Zombie (1978)    "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth." = ""    "Bastards, you bastards!" = ""    "Jesus, it's everywhere." = ""    -- Evil Dead (1981)    "We can't bury Shelly - S-She's a friend of ours." = ""    "You bastards, why are you torturing me like this? Why?" = ""    "Aaaaaah!" = ""    "I'm gonna break your face!" = ""    "Now the sun will be up in an hour or so, and we can all get out of here together." = ""    "Queen of Spades. Four of Hearts..." = ""    -- The Terminator (1984)    "Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it." = ""    "Your clothes... give them to me, now." = ""    "Fuck you, asshole." = ""    "You're terminated, fucker." = ""    "Come on motherfucker." = ""    "In a hundred years, who's gonna care?" = ""    "You've been targeted for termination." = ""    "Punk... is... dead." = ""    -- Predator (1987)    "Stick around." = ""    "I'll bleed ya, real quiet." = ""    "You're one... ugly motherfucker!" = ""    "If it bleeds, we can kill it." = ""    "Bleed, bastard." = ""    "What the hell are you?" = ""    "Knock-knock." = ""    "You lose it here, you're in a world of hurt." = ""    "Payback time." = ""    "I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!" = ""    "Come on in, you fuckers. Come on in. Ol' Painless is waitin'." = ""    -- Terminator 2 (1991)    "Hasta la vista, baby." = ""    "Chill out, dickwad." = ""    "No problemo." = ""    "I need a vacation." = ""    -- Dead Alive (1992)    "Party's over!" = ""    "Cranial blowout!" = ""    "Total... bodily... dismemberment!" = ""    "Step right up you greebo bastards!" = ""    "I kick arse for the LORD!" = "" -- banjo    -- The Usual Suspects (1995)    "You fucking cocksucker, motherfucker, aaarrrghh!" = ""    -- Shaun of the dead (2004)    "YES, yes, in the head!" = ""    "Come and get it! It's a running buffet!" = ""    "All you can eat!" = ""    "FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!" = ""    "Ohh, for God's sake! He's got an arm off!" = ""    "You've got red on you." = ""    "Oh, God, that's rotten!" = ""        -- Full Metal Jacket - Sergent Hartman (1987)    "...Est-ce que c'est toi John Wayne ou est-ce que c'est moi ?..."    "Putain, putain de nom de dieu ! Qui c'est ce zigoto ? Un petit comique hein ?! L'engagé guignol !"    "Je vais te mettre au pas moi, je vais te dresser !"    "Relève toi ! Allez nom de dieu DEBOUT ! [...] sinon moi j'te dévisse la tête et je te chie dans le cou !"    "T'as une gueule de guerrier ?! Aaaaaaah ! Ça c'est une gueule de guerrier !"    "Fais moi ta gueule de guerrier !"    "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !"    "Rigole, Guignol ! Parce que je vais te faire un joli trou de balle tout neuf !"}

File / Fichier : Health_Text.lua

HealthText = {};HealthText.slightDamage = {    "Ouch, that hurts!" = "Aie ! ça fait mal !"    "Ouch!" = "Aieuuu !"    "Just a scratch... I hope." = "Juste une égratignure, j'espère."    "Shit, that stings!" = "Merde, ça pique !"    "That's not gone well." = "Ça sent pas bon" -- Rathlord    "... it's not that bad ..." = "...je m'en sors pas mal..."}HealthText.minorDamage = {    "Damn, that hurts!" = "Aie ! ça fait mal !"    "I ain't got time to bleed." = "Pas le temps de s'arrêter pour de si petites blessures."    "Damn it, that hurts!" = "Bordel mais ça fait mal !"    "Gnnnrgh... " = "Grrrrrrrrrrr....."    "Son of a bitch, that hurts!" = "Fils de..., ça fait trop mal !"}HealthText.moderateDamage = {    "Those fuckers got me good..." = "Ces enfoirés m'ont bien amoché..."    "Where are my painkillers?!" = "Où est sont mes antis-douleur ?!"    "... this hurts like a motherfucker!" = "...ça fait un mal de chien !"    "Is this my blood?!" = "Heuu c'est MON sang là ?!"    "Oh shit, is that blood?" = "Oh merde, c'est bien mon sang qui vient de gicler !"    "Christ that hurts like a bitch!" = "Doux Jésus que ça fait mal !"    "Oh no, oh no, oh no ... oh shit ... oh no!" = "Oh non, oh non Oh non ... Oh merde ... OH NON !" -- Mathas 
= {    "Aaaaah, make it stop!" = "Aaaaah, faites que cela s'arrête !"    "I need some painkillers soon!" = "J'ai besoin d'antis-douleur ET VITE !    "I can make it! I can make it." = "Je peux le faire ! Je peux y arriver !"    "I'm going to pass out..." = "Si ça continue je vais y rester..."}HealthText.verySevereDamage = {    "Fuck, the PAIN!" = "J'emmerde la DOULEUR !"    "This pain is killing me!" = "Cette douleur est en trainde me tuer !"    "I can't take it anymore!" = "J'en peux plus !"    "I need some medical supplies ... quick!" = "J'ai besoin d'aide médicale...ET VITE !"    "I'm sure I'm immune to the virus... I mean, I've made it this far, right?" = "J'en suis sûr, je suis immunisé contre le virus..je veux dire, je suis arrivé telement loin, c'est obligé non ?" -- Rathlord}HealthText.criticalDamage = {    "This is bad... REALLY BAD!" = "Ça s'annonce mal...VRAIMENT MAL !"    "Please ... help me!" = "À l'aide ! Si'l vous plait quelqu'un !"    "Is that my bone sticking out?!" = "Est-ce que ce sont mes os là...qui ressortent ?!"    "Ah fuck it! no no NO!" = "Ah merde ! Non, non et NON !}HealthText.highlyCriticalDamage = {    "Ah fuck, I'm not gonna make it..." = "Merde..ça va pas le faire..."    "I'm not gonna make it out alive." = "Je vais jamais m'en sortir vivant."    "I need to get my shit together." = "J'ai besoin de XXX" (HERE I don't know what you mean???)    "... I don't want to die!" = "...Je veux pas mourir !"    "I... I don't want to die!" = "Je...Je veux pas mourir heuuu !"    "It's over man... it's all over." = "C'est fini mec, F.I.N.I !"    "So this is how it ends..." = "Donc c'est comme ça que cela se termine..."    "I'm sorry...I tried, I tried..." = "Je suis déoslé...j'ai essayé, tout tenté..."}HealthText.terminalDamage = {    "Game over man, game over!", IDEM or "Game Over mec, GAME...OVER !"    "This is it ... the end." = "Ça yest là...c'est la fin."    "Soon it will be over." = "Bientôt il ne restera plus rien de moi."    "At last, the pain will end..." = "Au moins, la douleur et la peine prennent fin ici..."    "Ah shit, so it ends like this..." = "Ah merde, donc le tunnel ressemble à ça..."    "Christ, I feel so...cold" = "Doux Jésus, qu'il fait si...froid ici..."}

File / Fichier : Shouting_Text.lua

ShoutingText = {};ShoutingText.shouts = {    "Hey you fuckers!" = "Hé toi, enfoirés !"    "Over here!" = "Par ici !"    "Come and get me!" = "Allez viens ! Viens et vite !"    "I'm gonna fuck you up real good!" = "Je vais t'enfiler jusqu'au trognon !"    "Oi, this is my town!" = "Hé mec ! C'est ma ville ici !"    "Come to me you fuckers!" = "Venez ici bande d'enfoirés !"    "Cocksuckers, motherfuckers, aaaaaaahh!" = "Aaaaaaah ! Bande d'enculéééééés !"    "I'm a motherfucking viking!" = "Ah ! Je suis un PUTAIN de viking !"    "HEY! Hey! You rotten scumbags!" = "Héhé !"    "Oi, catch me if you can!" = "Hé ! Attrape moi si tu peux !"    "I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass!" = "Je suis venu pour faire des bulles...et kicker des cul !"}

File / Fichier : Spotting_Text.lua

SpottingText = {};SpottingText.one = {    "I can see you!", "Je te vois !"    "Wow you look awful.", "Wahou ton style déchire !"    "Don't come near me.", "T'approches pas trop près, va !    "Batter up!", "Bonne pâte ça !"    "We're okay, no problem...", "On est quitte, j'insiste..."    "Just keep on walking...", "Continuons comme si de rien était..."    "Well ain't THAT a son of a bitch?!", "Hé bah ! C'est un sacré enculé celui-là !"}SpottingText.few = {    "I see you brought your friends along.", "Je vois que tu as apporté tes amis avec toi."    "I can take 'em, one by one...", "Je vais me les faire, un par un..."    "Maybe I can lure some of them away...", "Peut-être que je peux détourner l'attention de certains..."    "I need to be careful!", "Faut que je fasse gaffe !"    "Oh god, another one, I'm outta here.", "Hé merde, encore un, faut que je sorte d'ici."    "I can DO this!", "Je PEUX le faire !"    "Whoa, easy does it now...", "Wahou, c'est facile en fait..."}SpottingText.lot = {    "That sure is a lot of them!", "Il y en a beaucoup, ça, c'est SÛR !"    "Where did y'all come from?!", "Mais d'où est-ce qu'il peuvent bien tous venir ?!"    "Holy shit ...", "Nom de dieu..."    "Not worth it, totally not worth it...", "Pas la peine, ça va pas le faire..."    "Oh no!", "Hoho !"    "Oh hellllll no", "Oh! Putain ! De merde !"    "Oh God don't see me, don't see me!", "Je suis une plante...invisible...pourvu qu'ils ne me voient pas !"    "Oh for fucks sake!", "Oooooh ! Allééééééé !"    "Oh my god!", "Oh mon dieu !"    "Holy Christ, LOOK at all those fuckers!", "Jésus, Marie-Joseph ! REGARDE-MOI tout ce monde !"    "Christ! You HAVE to be fucking kidding me!", "De dieu ! Non mais c'est une blague ou quoi ?!"}

• 2 weeks later...

Finally updated to 0.7.2. It is very possible that the rates at which the 'taunts' happen are too rare. If you feel they are please report it ;)

Version 0.7.2- Updated for Build 0021- Updated to work with the latest modding utilities- Added butter fingers trait to movie nerd professionVersion 0.7.1- Updated for Build 0020- Several fixes- Removed custom colours (caused problems)- Removed shouting (caused problems)- Added custom profession clothingVersion 0.7.0- Reactions have different colours now (just a test - will be tweaked further)- Removed filter- Major Refactoring- Updated to work with latest version of the modloader