Leather jackets

LeoIvanov

Well, first - I want to say that I've ran the check and didn't find anything regarding leather jackets on suggestions forum, so don't jump on me.

Leather jackets. Why do we want wear them? Well, to begin - they (except if they are the fake-cheap leather ones) are hard to bite through. Dicreased/No chance to have the body parts like upper arms, arms,, neck, upper chest and lower chest to be bitten.  The chance increases when your jacket wears out more. And of course - sleeveless leather jackets don't protect your arms/upper arms either.

The rain - I've been out in the rain in a leather jacket a lot of time, and the only problem that I found with it is having to get it dry first before placing them with the rest of the clothes. The rain, however, doesn't soak through leather jackets. Infinitely, this can get on the rail along with those yellow rain robes, but you'll look less silly in them.

Although - they can get colder under rain, which drastically lowers their temperature.

Tell me what you think. Of course I'm not a scientific expert, and speak from my own experience, so you are free to prove me wrong at any point.

Well, first - I want to say that I've ran the check and didn't find anything regarding leather jackets on suggestions forum, so don't jump on me.

Leather jackets. Why do we want wear them? Well, to begin - they (except if they are the fake-cheap leather ones) are hard to bite through. Dicreased/No chance to have the body parts like upper arms, arms,, neck, upper chest and lower chest to be bitten.  The chance increases when your jacket wears out more. And of course - sleeveless leather jackets don't protect your arms/upper arms either.

The rain - I've been out in the rain in a leather jacket a lot of time, and the only problem that I found with it is having to get it dry first before placing them with the rest of the clothes. The rain, however, doesn't soak through leather jackets. Infinitely, this can get on the rail along with those yellow rain robes, but you'll look less silly in them.

Although - they can get colder under rain, which drastically lowers their temperature.

Tell me what you think. Of course I'm not a scientific expert, and speak from my own experience, so you are free to prove me wrong at any point.

I say this is a good idea but anything really is hard to bite through if you have layers on like a shirt and jacket you would not be able to bite through id say you'd have the leather jacket or any jacket over a shirt making you hotter so if you ware it too long you over heat.

This has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if it actually had a dedicated thread. The long and the short of it is, the devs have stated they want to do 'armor' type clothing in the future but haven't gotten around to it yet. One day in the future we will almost certainly see something like this, and I support it 100% as well as many other 'armor' suggestions.