Louisiana, Ky (Steam Workship V1)

TheCautiousOne

NOW IN STEAM WORKSHOP!!!

Link to Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578141888

EDIT: DROPBOX LINK??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gf21523eagvvk2/Louisiana%2C%20KY%20By%20TheCautiousOne.zip?dl=0

This is a Zip file. Of the Map and Lotpacks. I have not played it yet. Just created it and done everything that I Know how to do.

EDIT: Link includes foraging

Not Sure how to go about this, But I have a ton of time at work (Car Salesman)

I have just dived into the Mapping thing. Have a 3x3 Cell of a map that I am putting together.

Louisiana, Ky

I am from louisiana. So I am trying to model something around that Idea.

Pic enclosed of the Map. I could easily start anew.

Just tossing this out for Idea. I stopped in the current forum for building drops. Since I am a tad fresh at this. And Used a ton to fill spaces.

All credit is due to everyone else for the buildings. 

CREDIT FOR POSSIBLE BUILDING USED>

MODS_02.png

Veged

kaizokuroof

LeoIvanov

rsdworker

bobheckling

srandiny

EUDOXIO

kaizokuroof

Jela331

fluffe9911

AtoxWarrior!

Doublebrain

Doublebrain

Sieben

TCO

EDIT: 12/12/15

Map at the Moment

PpJMouK.jpg

Cu3VDuy.png

post-26035-0-91124800-1448127582_thumb.p

post-26035-0-71096200-1448127724_thumb.p

Thank You everyone! I have decided that a 3 x 3 is quite a large plot of land to... Well... Plot? Lol. So I have reduced it to a 2 x 2.

As you all may know, the land in Louisiana is quite marshy. So I am trying to plot some of the bayou's we have down here and small rivers that flow through the country. Any Idea where I could make a bridge?

TCO

Ok So I went into the VEG Map. There are two from the mapzoidV060 exe program that are produced. Seems as though the PNG is used only. I modded both, the Bitmap and PNG. The Bitmap has no effect once you do a BMP to TMX transfer in world ed.

Used Paint.net to edit the VEG PNG File with the Painbrush and Antialiasing off so that you do not run into errors while modifying the PNG File. When bringing up Tiled to modify tiles with the BMP brush the warning would come on previously of colors that were not recognized.

The Little Squiggly line at the top of the picture next to Normal is the antialiasing. That needs to be turned off in order to not cause errors while using the paintbrush.

oX7Uhja.png

TCO

if it is advisable to check that all the colors in the image are indicated, the program detects these variations in color and gray leaves the ground in some areas, aims to reduce the number of errors my map has at least about 5 mistakes but as I keep the minimum program will give no problems with the ground.

I decided to redo the veg map because the previous one I used had easily over 200 errors. Now there are none :)

TCO