Generator Powered Lamp on a Pole

MisterInSayne

This adds a new Lamp on a Pole, aswell as add functionality to the old one to work on the power grid and generators.
Seeing it wasn't done yet, and I felt it was something I really wanted I got myself a look into the code and scrounged up something. Hope you guys find it just as usefull!

Works on multiplayer <3

Features:
- Checks whether the house has power from generator, or power grid is still on.
- Lamp on Post with a battery can't be turned on via electric power untill you take out the battery.
- If the power blacks out, or generator is turned off/has no fuel left the lamps turn off.
- New Lamp on a Pole added that is build with a Lightbulb, but can't use batteries, only works on the generator or powergrid.

2015_09_23_00002.jpg

Download link: http://pz-mods.net/gameplay/ElectricLights/

Patch Notes:

Changelog
1.03:
- Added compatibility with lights from the Extended Building mod.

Please feel free to provide me with any feedback! And you can use the code as long as you give me some credit aswell ofcourse :D <3

I loved!

You could make it compatible with Extended Building Mod, I made a few lamps with this mod but are costing me many batteries. :(

I'm currently working on a Mechanical Flashlight, also known as a "Squeeze Light" or "Dynamo Torch". Once that's done I'll see what I can do :) Can't promise anything, but depending on their coding, it should be a pretty easy task to do! :D Thank you for the feedback <3

Very nice. I wanted this EXACT feature to be modded for ages (Been too busy to work on anything lately). BTW I noticed you are new to the forums (and perhaps the modding community?) and wanted to say, (clyde) Welcome (clyde) for a newbie(Going off Member status) this Mod is very impressive. 

Thank you so much <3 I'm completely new to the modding community and PZ modding. I've been playing PZ for a long time however, and yesterday I figured I was kinda tired of waiting on updates etc, so put my coding pants on :P

I have to agree, the 'absence' of real documentation on the code makes it frustrating and difficult to get into, 90% of my time I spend finding where everything was located or linked. XD

Again, thank you so much for the compliment, though this was just a small test to get familiar with the coding :P I have a lot bigger things in mind once I've explored some more ^__^

~ They call me insayne for a reason <3