Bedford Falls V2 has problem loading on our server

Darkweeeeeeeed

Question

Good evening everyone !

First of all, this post is a google translate, cause my english is not good.

Then, these two days we try to properly integrate the map of Bedford Falls V2 on a private server, without success.

The worry is that the map does not load in full and you end up with this:

mini_522942MapPZ.jpg

Namely, the southern part of the map, part of which is outside the map of muldraught, always load correctly.

Only the north, straddling the map of Muldraught, has problem loading, as if the files in the copy of the map is not settled properly.

We have repeatedly retry reset the server / reinstall the map, but loading remains uncertain, sometimes parts appear sometimes no.

If someone has a solution to save us, that would be great!

Thank you and see you soon ... i hope  :mrgreen:

6 answers to this question

The new version of Bedford Falls works fine in single player, unfortunately V2 is out of date, you should be using V3 (Workshop V1) from Steam Workshop with a new save.

It also works in MP as there are servers out there that have it installed, unfortunately I have never set up one of these servers so I can't offer help on how to integrate it.

You can however check the MP forums for more help on this matter or even ask one of the server admins who already have it working how they did it (e.g http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16463-bedford-falls-v2-has-problem-loading-on-our-server/ )

Good evening everyone !

First of all, this post is a google translate, cause my english is not good.

Then, these two days we try to properly integrate the map of Bedford Falls V2 on a private server, without success.

The worry is that the map does not load in full and you end up with this:

mini_522942MapPZ.jpg

Namely, the southern part of the map, part of which is outside the map of muldraught, always load correctly.
Only the north, straddling the map of Muldraught, has problem loading, as if the files in the copy of the map is not settled properly.

We have repeatedly retry reset the server / reinstall the map, but loading remains uncertain, sometimes parts appear sometimes no.

If someone has a solution to save us, that would be great!

Thank you and see you soon ... i hope  :mrgreen:

DUDE OMG that is EXACTLY what my friend and I've encountered recently in our series game :o ! :cry:  by the way if you go "in" one of the dark spots, the zedz can't see you immediately because the game makes them think you're in a house.  :twisted:

Just been playing some V3 on a mp server and encountered 2 very frustrating bugs in the military base In the northern buildings.

1) Stairs leading from warehouse to upper control room. Control room has no floor so fall down to warehouse.

2) Northern most building in mil base.. no tile at top of stairs so fall behind staircase, broken, and trapped!!

Archived