Ski-masks and facewraps that work in MP to hide identity!

MrZombifiedGamer

So basically I was just going to suggest some new clothing. But that's too simple and oh how I love trolling the devs with ever more difficult concepts. ;) So here we go dev team, challenge being offered to be accepted at your leisure.

You can either add facewraps (using bandages and such to craft.) and ski masks. OR and here's the good part. You can add both of those *and* have them hide your identity in MP regardless of server settings for the sake of banditry. Now this can be over written by admin of server, but honestly, who would want to play on the server that did that?!?! Lol So come one and come all, challenge sent out! :D

They are a must i think anyway, sooner or later they will add that having rotting corpses inside your home to make you ill, so you will need a facewrap, kinda like Neo Scavanger, also more clothing variety is planned but not needed right now, i am more interested in the game begin feature completed before having cosmetic items added in.

They are a must i think anyway, sooner or later they will add that having rotting corpses inside your home to make you ill, so you will need a facewrap, kinda like Neo Scavanger, also more clothing variety is planned but not needed right now, i am more interested in the game begin feature completed before having cosmetic items added in.

Definitely needed. :P Facewrap can have multiple purposes. Keeping you slightly warmer, hiding your identity *and* keeping you from getting sick. xD I agree as far as cosmetics go but that's why this needs a purpose. It's more than cosmetic for multiple reasons. 

Dang i really need to type up that forum for all my clothing ideas. Its spans a good 5-10 pages in a notebook and every time i go to type it it exits for some odd reason right before i'm done too. But yea +1. same thing i was going to say but the face wraps are new. gg on that.

I would love to hear all of your ideas

is the thing about corpses confirmed?

I'm pretty sure that they have said corpses will eventually make you sick.

Definitely confirmed. Corpses will definitely make you sick at some point. That was the whole reason for adding burning corpses in the game. Not about the facewrap though. That was blasted taco's idea, good idea, but that bit hasn't been confirmed. 

Dang i really need to type up that forum for all my clothing ideas. Its spans a good 5-10 pages in a notebook and every time i go to type it it exits for some odd reason right before i'm done too. But yea +1. same thing i was going to say but the face wraps are new. gg on that.

Will do but i just need to write them in word then copy them over. It should be pretty soon but still working on jotting a few more new ones. I want to have as many as i can fit. And i have a TON. its kinda scary how much time i have...

Will do but i just need to write them in word then copy them over. It should be pretty soon but still working on jotting a few more new ones. I want to have as many as i can fit. And i have a TON. its kinda scary how much time i have...

I know that feel haha, Can't wait to see all of the ideas.

theorically it's nice, but people abuse too much of the freedom in game to just kill on sight, this will end up like dayz if we incentivate them. a bandit is someone that defends a place and kills for the loot, but not a monster. i get that in the apocalypse there are more monster than usual, but it's the easiest way to play the game and probably the worst, i don't like them to be also anonymous.
that said i'm all for the other kind of dress

i would like head and face slots for clothing. head is for hats and helmets and a face slot for masks. masks can keep you from breathing crap in and they can act like the tissues and muffle noise you make

I am writing my ideas now. Just finishing up on the hats. so its a good few hours before i finish. It will be ready soon.

theorically it's nice, but people abuse too much of the freedom in game to just kill on sight, this will end up like dayz if we incentivate them. a bandit is someone that defends a place and kills for the loot, but not a monster. i get that in the apocalypse there are more monster than usual, but it's the easiest way to play the game and probably the worst, i don't like them to be also anonymous.

It can be turned off by the admins of the server anyway. They can make everyone anonymous. This just makes it so they can just turn the masks on and you will know to shoot anyone in the masks on sight. No, it wouldn't be like DayZ because anyone shooting on sight without the mask will be exposed and anyone wearing the mask will be exposed for what they are and be shot anyway. So there's no chance of them tricking you into trust them just to shoot you and then getting away with it. 

It can be turned off by the admins of the server anyway. They can make everyone anonymous. This just makes it so they can just turn the masks on and you will know to shoot anyone in the masks on sight. No, it wouldn't be like DayZ because anyone shooting on sight without the mask will be exposed and anyone wearing the mask will be exposed for what they are and be shot anyway. So there's no chance of them tricking you into trust them just to shoot you and then getting away with it. 

but it a lot more realistic if its hidden by an item or something hiding your identity.

but it a lot more realistic if its hidden by an item or something hiding your identity.

Looks like a point to me :)

XD

This...

Is...

AWESOME!

I really want this. In MP, this would be my IDEAL look (Devs, looking at you, please for all that's holy add some of these)

Head- Fedora, Black

Eyes- Ski goggles

Face- Bandanna, Black

Torso- Suit, Jacket, Tie combo (all black)

Legs- Trousers/Jeans, Black

Feet: Black boots.

Stylish AND practical.

This...

Is...

AWESOME!

I really want this. In MP, this would be my IDEAL look (Devs, looking at you, please for all that's holy add some of these)

Head- Fedora, Black

Eyes- Ski goggles

Face- Bandanna, Black

Torso- Suit, Jacket, Tie combo (all black)

Legs- Trousers/Jeans, Black

Feet: Black boots.

Stylish AND practical.

If i ever found you in MP wearing that kind of stuff, i will kill you so hard on the spot that even if you were bitten you wont reanimate anymore.