Leather jackets

jonniemarbles

Every game I begin in survival mode I start overheating pretty quickly, so always remove either my pants or my shirt (I begin wearing them again pretty soon usually, only this time their ripped up sheets lol). Anyway I've noticed a tendency for the area where I get bit/scratched to be the area that I'm unclothed. I was thinking maybe this could be augmented with "tougher" clothing like leather jackets?

Other similar suggestions:

Knee pads

Jockstrap

Biker helmet

Layering other clothing

You could maybe even cut up carpet and use sticky tape to create padding for arms and legs (we used to do this before going out on protests so when the cops beat us up it wasn't as effective). 

All of the above would add heat and weight, so there would be drawbacks, and it still won't help you if you get swamped by zombies but would be effective at preventing scratches and some bites to the targeted area. 

I'd like to see more clothing items in general. We've been stuck with the same vest and sweater since forever. The latter more often than not becoming bandages and ropes.

It's undoubtedly planned, but I would have expected it to be fleshed out a bit more by now.

I'd like to see more clothing items in general. We've been stuck with the same vest and sweater since forever. The latter more often than not becoming bandages and ropes.

It's undoubtedly planned, but I would have expected it to be fleshed out a bit more by now.

I'd like to see skirts actually show up on the male character models tbh. And yeah that is kinda odd they haven't pushed out improvements on clothing yet

I'd like to see skirts actually show up on the male character models tbh. And yeah that is kinda odd they haven't pushed out improvements on clothing yet

I'm going to guess the reason stemming from them still fiddling with model and animation formats, so hopefully we'll see something after that gets sorted out. Probably part of the reason they're not letting us use custom models in mods yet, even though it seems like it would be relatively easy to shoehorn in.

I'm going to guess the reason stemming from them still fiddling with model and animation formats, so hopefully we'll see something after that gets sorted out. Probably part of the reason they're not letting us use custom models in mods yet, even though it seems like it would be relatively easy to shoehorn in.

I thought they could. Well just another thing to be added or reworked.