Jobs clothing and weapons you want.

cuddlepums

I want to make a topic where people can suggest the job, clothing, and weapon they want to see in the game one day maybe the devs can even refer to this topic too help them add new jobs, clothing, and weapons some people can come with awesome and unexpected ideas. Please only post once to give everyone a chance.

Ok this is what I would like to see.

Clothing item: Top hat

Weapon: Rifle

Job: Farmer

Here's a list of what professions can be found in the code already... I think it's pretty likely that these will be at somepoint implemented.

PoliceOfficer, ParkRanger, ConstructionWorker, MilitarySoldier, MilitaryOfficer, SecurityGuard, FireOfficer, Salesperson, ITWorker, OfficeWorker, Unemployed, TruckDriver, Farmer, Cashier, ShopClerk, FastFoodCook, Cook, Chef, Burglar, Drugdealer, Nurse, Doctor, Waiter, CustomerService, Janitor, Secretary, Bookkeeper, Accountant, Teacher

Here's a list of what professions can be found in the code already... I think it's pretty likely that these will be at somepoint implemented.

PoliceOfficer, ParkRanger, ConstructionWorker, MilitarySoldier, MilitaryOfficer, SecurityGuard, FireOfficer, Salesperson, ITWorker, OfficeWorker, Unemployed, TruckDriver, Farmer, Cashier, ShopClerk, FastFoodCook, Cook, Chef, Burglar, Drugdealer, Nurse, Doctor, Waiter, CustomerService, Janitor, Secretary, Bookkeeper, Accountant, Teacher

Most likely they will be added but there are still more we could suggest like a professional sports player, also there is still weapons and clothing to be suggested too.

I want to make a topic where people can suggest the job, clothing, and weapon they want to see in the game one day maybe the devs can even refer to this topic too help them add new jobs, clothing, and weapons some people can come with awesome and unexpected ideas. Please only post once to give everyone a chance.

Ok this is what I would like to see.

Clothing item: Top hat

Weapon: Rifle

Job: Farmer

WHY! Do you want a top hat?

I'll see your Top Hat and raise you a Monocle!

Also...

Weapon: Taser (nonlethal zombie zapper.. battery powered)

Profession: Military (Combat training: increased chance of critical damage)

Profession: Student (Back to School: Start with a schoolbag)

Profession: Criminal (Breaking and Entering: Force windows faster)

I liked the idea of the student, good thinking. (fedora)

I'll see your Top Hat and raise you a Monocle!

Also...

Weapon: Taser (nonlethal zombie zapper.. battery powered)

Profession: Military (Combat training: increased chance of critical damage)

Profession: Student (Back to School: Start with a schoolbag)

Profession: Criminal (Breaking and Entering: Force windows faster)

I liked the idea of the student, good thinking. (fedora)

Also, why would a burglar be considered a profession? :mellow:

Because people do make a living by robbing other people? It's not pleasant, but when you think about it, it would be a very handy skillset given you spend most of your time trying to break into places in PZ.

Yeah, despite my reply, I find the burglar profession  the most useful from the bunch, assuming it is for breaking into houses more easily.

I already mentioned this in another thread, but taser against zombies is unlikely to be particularly effective and very impractical. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, but shouldn't be added as a functional weapon against zombies. Against NPC's? Maybe.

Biker: added baseball bat damage bonus and fist fighting

How does riding a motorcycle and fighting with your fists or a baseball bat have anything to do with each other?

He means someone from a biker gang. The leather-clad dudes who beat the shit out of each other for various reasons. You'd be tough from fights, so extra damage makes sense.

Also, why would a burglar be considered a profession? :mellow:

For the same reason unemployment is a profession in PZ ;) A thief / burglar profession will be included in the next update of my lockpicking mod.

Profession: Butcher

Clothing: Butcher's Apron

Weapon: Meat Cleaver

Trait: Primal Cut (More loot from hunted animals)