Public Server List

RobertJohnson

Hello everyone,

Kirrus, Brybry and I have been working on the public server list.

So far, it's up again, though it can be shut down without any warning.

We'll add more security to it really soon, so far we already added new check to avoid the 'funny' guy who love to spam new servers with insults.

Be aware that it's NOT Steamworks ! It's a temporary solution while we're working on the Steamworks implementation.

I do really hope everything will be good this time...

Cheers everyone !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Heya, I set up a temporary server last week using my home computer and it showed up on the list just fine. But now that I've duplicated the steps on our dedicated server box it is not showing up on the public server list, the ports are open, server is open, set to public, players have joined manually and still the server is not appearing on the public server list. I could use some help with this as it is important that we get it on the public list ASAP.

Thank-you for your time.

Heya, I set up a temporary server last week using my home computer and it showed up on the list just fine. But now that I've duplicated the steps on our dedicated server box it is not showing up on the public server list, the ports are open, server is open, set to public, players have joined manually and still the server is not appearing on the public server list. I could use some help with this as it is important that we get it on the public list ASAP.

Thank-you for your time.

What public IP address & port is your server on? What server name did you give it? Is it running now?

What public IP address & port is your server on? What server name did you give it? Is it running now?

It's running now yes.

IP=119.252.190.165

Port=16261

PublicName=Day0.com.au | Project Zomboid | ts.day0.com.au | Server #1
PublicDescription=[24/7][AU/NZ][PVP]ExtraContentNoMods[bedford][Dreadwood]Regen[Zombie@4][Loot@4] See www.day0.com.au/forum to make suggestions or donations.

Thank-you for you time!

It's running now yes.

IP=119.252.190.165

Port=16261

PublicName=Day0.com.au | Project Zomboid | ts.day0.com.au | Server #1
PublicDescription=[24/7][AU/NZ][PVP]ExtraContentNoMods[bedford][Dreadwood]Regen[Zombie@4][Loot@4] See www.day0.com.au/forum to make suggestions or donations.

Thank-you for you time!

It's not being added because there isn't a project zomboid server available on 119.252.190.165 16261 that we can detect.

Can connect; according to the Networking God, this could be a firewall issue that prevents it from being probed.

Terrifying.

I thought I was a Wizard? ;)

But yeah, please check your firewall for attempts to connect to your server on port 16261.