FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.13

lemmy101

Glad to see, that PZ is getting better and better, congratulations Lemmy :)

Seems like, the Zeds can glitch through windows (unbroken&sheeted) and some walls in this testversion. Never seen it before in the stable build.

I'm doin NPCS, I had like practically nothing to do with this update until the run up to release a couple of days ago, congrats to everyone else. :P

thanks tho!

Then, I congrat to everyone else ;) Thought, you're the maindev of PZ. Well, i'm new here.

So the Linux AMD64 .deb does not work :(

Here is the LOG

and the stdoutput

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method org.lwjgl.openal.ALC10.nalcGetString(JI)Ljava/lang/String; name or signature does not match"

It looks like a case problem.  However, the stand-alone version stable works.

I am so going to make this work.

So the Linux AMD64 .deb does not work :(

Here is the LOG

and the stdoutput

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method org.lwjgl.openal.ALC10.nalcGetString(JI)Ljava/lang/String; name or signature does not match"

It looks like a case problem.  However, the stand-alone version stable works.

I am so going to make this work.

I think I had the same issue, go here, download the lwjgl zip and you want to replace all the jars in the "project zomboid" folder with ones from the "jar" folder in the zip. I also go to natives/linux in the zip and replace anything that is in there. Hope this helps :)

Sheet rope Bug.  Win 32.

Climbed out of a window on sheet rope at full health.   Climbed to bottom then died.     2cd floor NE large farmhouse,  back hallway window facing N.   No zombies around or objects.     Had hammer, nail, and a single sheet rope in inventory,  not two.    But had never seen two used before and figured worst case I would just get falling damage. 

Not sure if you'll need to hear this, but the new update does have more FPS (seems slower than usual with the smooth lighting/graphics, though. I have to play on the more tiled lighting now), but huge FPS drops in certain areas where I normally won't get in the previous versions, and some invisible walls. I've walked on the road and next to a house and experienced FPS drops. It seems to stutter when I run and it looks like I go really fast. 

And also I think that looting has increased a bit. Mainly for bags and all that. I was able to get 3 duffel bags, 1 hiking bag, 1 backpack, and a lot of plastic bags in I think two houses.

Zombies also seem tougher and faster too. Not sure if it's affected from the higher density of zombies.

Some of these bugs may just be my imagination  :-)

Getting serious lag when I go near buildings. It happens when you venture closer to a building and the roof changes into the black fog (because you can't see what's inside the building) kinda like the fog of war effect. Haven't tested this out of 2.9.9.14 yet but was wondering if this was just my computer dying or a bug?

Not sure if you'll need to hear this, but the new update does have more FPS (seems slower than usual with the smooth lighting/graphics, though. I have to play on the more tiled lighting now), but huge FPS drops in certain areas where I normally won't get in the previous versions, and some invisible walls. I've walked on the road and next to a house and experienced FPS drops. It seems to stutter when I run and it looks like I go really fast. 

And also I think that looting has increased a bit. Mainly for bags and all that. I was able to get 3 duffel bags, 1 hiking bag, 1 backpack, and a lot of plastic bags in I think two houses.

Zombies also seem tougher and faster too. Not sure if it's affected from the higher density of zombies.

Some of these bugs may just be my imagination  :-)

Getting the same lag near buildings. figured anything out?

i know this shouldnt be here but is there a way to change when food spoils/rots and the nutrition of it too? also i think you guys need 2 add freezers to the game to inc the life of food but needs to thaw out or something like that before using

Project Zomboid Folder.

Open media\scripts and in there, open the items.txt

The file itself is somewhat self-explanatory. If you need help, post in the Mod Help section. Peeps there are incredibly helpful.

i know this shouldnt be here but is there a way to change when food spoils/rots and the nutrition of it too? also i think you guys need 2 add freezers to the game to inc the life of food but needs to thaw out or something like that before using

Project Zomboid Folder.

The file itself is somewhat self-explanatory. If you need help, post in the Mod Help section. Peeps there are incredibly helpful.

Lies they have people like  nasKo lure unsuspecting people in to the mod help area. Then next thing you know they remove your brain and make you stare at code all day trying to figure out WHY THE HELL SOYSAUCE IS SPAWNING AT A LOWER RATE THEN ALL THE OTHER ITEMS YOU HAVE PLACED IN YOUR MOD!!!!!!!

hehe jking they are really great people over there willing to help in anyway they can.

Project Zomboid Folder.

Lies they have people like  nasKo lure unsuspecting people in to the mod help area. Then next thing you know they remove your brain and make you stare at code all day trying to figure out WHY THE HELL SOYSAUCE IS SPAWNING AT A LOWER RATE THEN ALL THE OTHER ITEMS YOU HAVE PLACED IN YOUR MOD!!!!!!!

hehe jking they are really great people over there willing to help in anyway they can.

nasKo is a great provider of brains.

They take away the pain of moderating.

You . . . have such a large and juicy brain, Shivster.

• 1 month later...