Steam Release - 16th Feb 2014 - Build 23

RobertJohnson

Just a quick question, do you guys plan on or will there be a way on implementing movements such as the ability to prone and crouch in the game  ?

Yup, and this kind of things will be easier to implement once 3D model 100% finish :)

Can´t wait for the 3D modelling patch to be finished and more finished 360 controller support. I think that the Xbox 360 controller would work much better with 3D characters, much smoother and sharper gameplay. Two controllers, split screen on big TV and few hmmh "refreshing" drinks. I can imagine it already...

Hmmh. Left stick button + Right stick UP/DOWN=Zoom IN/OUT? Would work me thinks..

Please, release on iwillbackupmysave T_T

RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PD: good work (clyde)

If it was in condition to release on iwillbackupmysave, and it would be beneficial to do so, they would have already done it. They haven't. We can deduce something from this.

Please, release on iwillbackupmysave T_T

RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

PD: good work (clyde)

If it was in condition to release on iwillbackupmysave, and it would be beneficial to do so, they would have already done it. They haven't. We can deduce something from this.

:cry:  GTFO

Patience, my young padawan(s), patience.

All good things comes to those who wait. Etc. :)

Oh yeah, patience is the virtue and this game has so much potential, beyond any other survivor game. I shall wait till the kingdom come :)

BUT

Would there be any change, even a little one that next update would bring one little thing.. And the thing is "zoom" for Xbox 360 controller? I know that split screen option is pretty much untouched and there are many many thing before any kind on multiplayer bugs would be touched. But with that little "zoom" option I and many (?) others could play (better) split screen as it is now, maybe start a new thread where all the bugs at this moment and future the builds would be told, the major/game braking ones.

This would help enourmously in the future for the split multiplayer bug hunting. And if this could happen, as a 97% console player I would say (as told before)

Left Stick Button + Right Stick UP/DOWN=Zoom IN/OUT

Cheers

Right, I'll see to add zoom for the controller then :)

Seriously? Oh man, this is truly amazing.. This thing means that the money from the other copy I bought like a hour ago to my friend, went to the right place ;) This is "listening the community" at its best, thanks!

Tho, can you remove this youtube video in your signature ? Way too big...

Done and done.. Really sorry about it, I asked about it another thread because, I myself saw it very first time (as a signature) and it really bugged me out.. Now that I know I´m not the only one, all is good...

And I just wanna say that Zomboid is really shaping out and one reason why I´m eager for split is the small thought that the game would come to consoles someday in the future and split on consoles is a huge selling point.. For U guys..

Thanx for the correction about the cr*pp* signature..

Now of to the survivor mode.. Need to break my 5 days 21 hours record :)

[bUGFIX]

• Light switches and lamps should Just Work ™ now.  Whether a light switch is on or off is now saved (which required the world version to be bumped).  Plus, turning a lamp on or off in a room will no longer turn all the room's lights on/off.  Light switches have a higher priority than other objects so they're easier to click on (I figure that's ok since they're so tiny, they won't block you clicking on important stuff usually).  Also street lights don't mysteriously shut off after you leave an area or reload your game.  And Mash has been busy adding missing switches and lamps to the map.

Please can you confirm what "which required the world version to be bumped" means?

Many thanks!

just got one question about  fixing some bugs,

is that just me or who else has problems to build something? I mean to build something like a real house, every time i build some stairs and some walls around it and try to build a roof for this to walk on it and look around for zomebies, something like a little tower in front of my house, the roof just disappears! this makes it unpossible to build real constructions. to build a roof works only 2 building areas far around a house but if i try to build a fence on that roof it disappears too!

is that beeing fixed in the next update?