NecroForge (OUTDATED)

ZedHead

I still don't know what I was expecting when pressing "Don't press" button.

you should expect a lot of zombies coming to you so careful

Я это уже понял) Писал в прошедшем времени, т.е - со мной это уже случилось.

Don't press "Don't press", kids.

I still don't know what I was expecting when pressing "Don't press" button.

you should expect a lot of zombies coming to you so careful

Я это уже понял) Писал в прошедшем времени, т.е - со мной это уже случилось.

Don't press "Don't press", kids.

beleza, apesar da minha conta ser russian14, eu não sou russo, desculpe-me.

The only mod related CTD issue that I know of is to do with the mod id & loaded.txt.... Ive definitely updated the mod id so for starters just make sure that you've extracted the NecroForge folder to \Users\....\Zomboid\mods\ & try deleting the loaded.txt file from that same directory & re-activating your mods in PZ....

That's all I can do without more information.... Sorry

Well here goes nothing, I have experience modding multiple games( Elder scrolls series,Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis III and IV, Fallout 3)

This is my error log, I can't even have a mod Loaded anymore, at least not with the modloader, The old fashioned way seems to work.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:103)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:86)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.searchForModInfo(ZomboidFileSystem.java:86)
at zombie.gameStates.ChooseGameInfo.getModDetails(ChooseGameInfo.java:56)
at zombie.gameStates.ChooseGameInfo.getModDetails(ChooseGameInfo.java:42)
at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.loadMods(ZomboidFileSystem.java:150)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:904)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:112)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Oh and by the way, the mod is really great when it works!!!! :)

OK, so I have heard of this (although I haven't experienced it myself).... Try renaming the mod directory "NecroForge" to the lower case "necroforge".... from what I'm hearing, it sounds like the modloader in 17(0014) is still having problems on non Windows OS.

For the sake of my own curiosity, are you using Windows? Because if its not OS based & some ppl are getting it & not others then.... WTF! :huh:

EDIT:

Even though the NullPointer error is causing a function/method call error in WinLauncher :blush:

yeah, the usuals..... "blink" teleporting, pinpoint teleporting, god mode, remove fog, add xp.... I'll have a look through the Java for anything that looks useful.

The idea being to create an inclusive in-game utility, the equivalent of a graphical version of the Bethesda console.

I also need to clean up the code a bit.... I shudder to think of all of the redundant fields & stored textures inherent of the lua UIObjects which I've mostly overwritten anyways.... that & that damn search box <_<

So, like I've stated earlier. Up next is fixes, clean up, cheats & zombie spawns (mainly because I've already figured out how to do it) while trying to make an item self-updater (I overlooked ScriptManager.class, still not sure it can be done but if it can it will be there) ;)

Edit:

change time, change weather.... are other posibilities

hey guys

i survived the button and killed all the zombies

nvm my game crashed and i died

Sorry to say you're not the first to kill them. I beat ya to it long before NF was released. Nice work though, we'll see about making that harder to survive.   :P