NecroForge (OUTDATED)

ZedHead

On 24.03.2016 at 10:06 PM, Digitaltomato said:

Sent you a link to the map.

Yep, it was your mod. The Objects.lua file of your mod was messed up, sent you a fixed version via PM. NecroForge started to work with your mod for me once the file has been fixed.

NOTE - Downloads for NecroForge 1.7 for IWBUMS 34 are BELOW

Edited by Svarog

17 hours ago, Svarog said:

Yep, it was your mod. The Objects.lua file of your mod was messed up, sent you a fixed version via PM. NecroForge started to work with your mod for me once the file has been fixed.

NOTE - Downloads for NecroForge 1.7 for IWBUMS 34 are on Page 9

Thank you very much for the fixed file and the mod as a whole!

Question to userbase. Want Moveable Furniture (In item form) spawnable via NecroForge UI?

Basically I'm talking integrating my MoveablesDefined mod fully into the UI, after all it would still be spawning Base game items that can then be placed, fully functional whatever they may be.

It wouldn't be spawning all moveable furniture because I'm way too lazy to compile that list but some of it but perhaps more and more as time goes on until I break the thing by having too many items on it.

I'm asking because I lack motivation to do it on the off chance no one will ever use that.

Edit: It would all look like this in this demo screenshot.
KXFhWUY.png

Edited by Svarog

18 hours ago, Svarog said:

Question to userbase. Want Moveable Furniture (In item form) spawnable via NecroForge UI?

Basically I'm talking integrating my MoveablesDefined mod fully into the UI, after all it would still be spawning Base game items that can then be placed, fully functional whatever they may be.

It wouldn't be spawning all moveable furniture because I'm way too lazy to compile that list but some of it but perhaps more and more as time goes on until I break the thing by having too many items on it.

I'm asking because I lack motivation to do it on the off chance no one will ever use that.

KXFhWUY.png

Yep that would be perfect!

19 hours ago, Svarog said:

KXFhWUY.png

I am also using your Necro Forge and i think it will be great to add more stuff that can be spawned :) any chance you can add stuff from the PZ Vanilla Patch Mod? there isnt very many items there.

Thx mr Svarog

Ok then, I'll try to get something out over the next few days, initially aiming to get around 150 furniture items covered, hope the UI can take it because I know for a fact having too many items causes graphical glitches.

@ShuiYin I prefer to keep NF only having Base Game items in it by default. When I have some spare time this week. I can make a plug-in that adds your mod's items into NF for you if you want that you could distribute with your mod.

23 minutes ago, Svarog said:

Ok then, I'll try to get something out over the next few days, initially aiming to get around 150 furniture items covered, hope the UI can take it because I know for a fact having too many items causes graphical glitches.

@ShuiYin I prefer to keep NF only having Base Game items in it by default. When I have some spare time this week. I can make a plug-in that adds your mod's items into NF for you if you want that you could distribute with your mod.

That will be great :) i can see the structure and add new items as needed then :)

NecroForge 1.7c for IWBUMS Build 34 - 01.04.2016

Yeah, I finally got around to finishing what I started. Initial release covers over 150 spawnable furniture objects. Could be some bugged ones though, after adding those in I noticed some sprites are not flagged as moveable, I think I cached them all and removed them from the list but I can't be sure.

New Category - Moveables
- 156 Furniture Items [Spawn & Place]
Screenshot:

Spoiler

7WVIGRn.png

Edit: 1.7 Changelog so far.

NecroForge 1.7a

New Functions - Debug

Function - Toggle DBG Health

Allows the player to give himself or remove any injuries from the Health Menu

Function - Toggle DBG Farming

Allows the player to control the plants growth and water levels, when enabled just right click on your crops and make them grow if you want.

New Functions - Control

Function - Toggle Remove Mode

It's more for the advanced users but it allows the player to remove items completely from their inventory (and the game) via typing it's ItemID (Without the module) into NF's search bar and clicking the Remove button on the left of it (Spawn Anything button turns into Remove button when Remove Mode is enabled) In the future I'll try to make this less complicated but no promises. For now it looks like this.
oAv4m1S.png

NecroForge 1.7b

Changes:
- Removed more broken/obsolete base game items from UI

- Cleaned up NecroList.lua file

- Dedicated "Remove" button

Works like the opposite of "Forge" button, will delete whatever you have currently selected in the NF UI from your inventory. If you have set a certain Spawn Amount it will remove as many of the item as the current spawn amount dictates.
NecroForge 1.7b Hotfix

Changes:
- Fixed "Remove from Favorites" button that I broke

- Fixed Debug Flags not being properly enabled/disabled

- Fixed "Remove Anything" didn't remove multiple items

- Cleaned the code up a bit.

Keep in mind that some furniture items require certain tools/skill to be placed. They can be removed with "Remove" function but only before they are placed.

MediaFire Download

Edited by Svarog

Just now, syfy said:

by chance, is the silver propane grill in that list?

i ask because i have a strong urge to line the roof of the mall with 50 grills.

yeah, its weird...but so am i

Yes. It's name on the list is Big BBQ, it's somewhere near the top.

• 1 month later...

Would it be okay if I made a plugin that overhauls a bit of Necroforge? It would be solely focused on a specific part on Necroforge, and would require Necroforge to run.

I'm thinking of creating an automatic item-entry creator, instead of having to manually define each item.

1 hour ago, ethanwdp said:

Would it be okay if I made a plugin that overhauls a bit of Necroforge? It would be solely focused on a specific part on Necroforge, and would require Necroforge to run.

I'm thinking of creating an automatic item-entry creator, instead of having to manually define each item.

Go ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PZ-NOOB said:

Any chance of the download link being fixed doesn't work for me :C

Sorry for late reply and general lack of updates but I only just got my hands on my PC after 2 weeks and finally have my files. Mediafire made a lot of my stuff undownloadable so I can only assume someone reported my files as malicious, I would like to say "F**** You" to that guy. Uploaded as attachment.

NecroForge 1.7c [IWBUMS Build 34] [30.05.2016].7z

Edited by Svarog

thanks for the re-post Svarog, just one little thing, how do I install it? I downloaded it but its just a file filled with many numbers and letters. Sorry I lack the intelligence to understand it. xD Thanks.

Edited by PZ-NOOB

33 minutes ago, PZ-NOOB said:

thanks for the re-post Svarog, just one little thing, how do I install it? I downloaded it but its just a file filled with many numbers and letters. Sorry I lack the intelligence to understand it. xD Thanks.

It's a 7zip archive, you need 7zip (It's a free piece of software, google, download, install) to Unpack it.

Inside the archive is a folder called NecroForge, unpack that folder to C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Zomboid\mods and activate in-game

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LuciFerTheGamer said:

Hi can you do a video tutorial on how to put an ItemID list in Necroforge plz, not everyone understands thx :-D

As in those Lists so that items appear in the NecroForge UI in some category with icon and all? Because that's not why I made those. Honestly, if someone did add all, say, Hydrocraft items into NecroForge I'm convinced it would explode or something.

If you want to use NecroForge to spawn something from that list this is how you do it -

https://youtu.be/CDTzEulYo3s

• nasKo locked this topic